Chapter 11 - Bad Feeling

Liam Hastington

I just bought coffee for myself when I heard Alyssa calling my name. I turned and saw her carrying two big paper bags. She waved at me, and I rolled my eyes.

"Let's eat at the cafeteria." She said as she gave me one of the paper bags. She linked her arm with mine and led me to the cafeteria. She put the paper bags on the table and opened them individually.

"Alyssa, why the fuck are we eating a buffet here?" I hissed, but she ignored me. He got brisket, steak, mashed potatoes, fries, bread, and diet cokes.

I looked around to see people looking at us, but she didn't care. She gave me a fork and a knife with a smile. I sighed and grabbed the fork and knife from her.

"Eat up." I took a bite, and she clapped her hands for it.

"What do we have here?" I turned to see Marie.

"Marie."

"Hi! You're one of the nurses! I'm Alyssa." She introduced herself and put her hand out.

"I'm Marie. Thank you for remembering me." Marie smiled.

"Please join us! We have a lot of food!" Alyssa said, but Marie kindly rejected her offer. She was grabbing a quick juice before heading to her station.

I continued to eat because I was hungry. Alyssa looked at me, liking that I ate my lunch without complaints.

"You'll be home early today. Don't forget to give Riri and Lili food." She reminded me, and I shook my head.

"That's your pet, not mine." My phone rang, and it was Dean. I looked at Alyssa as I answered it.

"Yes, Cesantio."

"You need to come to the headquarters. We have a big problem with shipping from Miami to Cuba and Colombia. We have a group of burglars stealing approximately one hundred kilos worth of cocaine." I sighed, and I looked at my watch.

"I'll be there in an hour, but I only have two hours to spare."

"That'll be enough." With that, I ended the call.

"Where are you going?" Alyssa asked curiously.

"Work."

"You have another work?" She looked at me, confused.

"Yes."

Alyssa Takada

I finished work around eleven pm.

I had to catch up with a lot of things and had a lot of meetings. I was exhausted. I texted Liam earlier, but he didn't answer, so I assume he's asleep already.

When I walked into the apartment, I greeted Riri and Lili first. After checking on them, I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge.

After that, I went to our room and found Liam already sleeping. He looked tired, and I kissed him on his forehead before showering.

"You're home very late." I gasped and turned to see Liam casually walking into the bathroom to wash his face. When he turned to me, I covered myself. He shook his head and grabbed a new towel from the cabinet to dry his face.

I finished up quickly and wrapped a towel around my body.

"Did I wake you up?" I asked.

"Yes."

"You look like a heavy sleeper to me."

"Sometimes, but not today." He took off his top and put on a hoodie. He then changed his pants, too.

"Where are you going?"

"Somewhere." He grabbed his car key, but I took it away from him.

"No."

"Give me the key, Alyssa." He warned, and I shook my head, holding the key tightly.

"Give it to me when I ask you nicely."

"No." He took a step forward to stand right in front of me. He closed the gap between us, and I took a step back. Every step that he made, I took a step back until he cornered me. I hid the key behind me, and instead of trying to reach out, Liam suddenly pushed my towel down, revealing my naked body to him.

"Is this your way to seduce me?" I looked up to him, glaring. "If you want me to fuck you, all you need to do is ask."

"No, I don't want you to fuck me. I'm saving myself for someone who loves me." Fuck. I should not have said the last sentence.

"What do you mean saving yourself? Are you saying that you're a virgin?" He was amused. "I never thought that you're this innocent, Alyssa." He looked down at my body, and his hand touched my breast. My whole body turned into jelly, and as if I was being hypnotized, my eyes were glued to his. He pinched my nipple, causing me to gasp.

"Were you waiting for me to fuck you, Alyssa?"

"No." Yes.

"Did you touch yourself before and imagine if it was me?"

"No." Yes.

"Are you wet for me?"

"No." Suddenly he slid his fingers against my pussy and showed the evidence that I was so fucking wet for him.

"You're a bad liar." He smirked as he touched my wet and aching pussy again. I moaned when he started putting one finger in.

"Liam." I moaned. He put another finger in, and I cupped his face to kiss him. He kissed me back, and he started to thrust his fingers in and out of me. I gasped when he began to go faster.

"Liam." I moaned, and he added another finger. I was going crazy with the amount of pleasure that I got from this. My body was addicted to the feeling of it.

"Fuck." I cursed under my breath when he rubbed my clit with his thumb. I could feel my orgasm would come very soon. I threw my head back, and he pinched my nipple so hard that it made me come.

"Good girl." He let out a low chuckle.

"Get dressed. We're going somewhere." He took the car key from me. I quickly cleaned myself and changed into a hoodie and sweatpants. I grabbed my phone, my purse, and a small sling bag.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see." He smirked, and I immediately had a bad feeling about this.