Chapter 72: Driving

Chapter 72 Driving

  When the rapeseed flowers were blooming, Qu Liang finally brought news about the car Gu Yuanqing wanted.

  "Hey, you two, don't get tired of being in the fields. Come with me to the county town." Qu Liang pulled Gu Yuanqing and Ji Xiaochun out of the rapeseed field and said hurriedly.

  Gu Yuanqing, who was lying under the yellow rapeseed flowers and admiring the blue sky, was unhappy to be disturbed. He lazily patted the dirt on his body and the rapeseed flowers scattered on his clothes and asked, "What's the matter?"

  "There is news about the car you want. You have to hurry up. The driver is still in a hurry to go back to work. There is nothing we can do for such a big guy." Qu Liang was a little anxious. He came to Gu Yuanqing to borrow someone else's car. The bicycle arrived, but others were still waiting for him to return it. It was a very stressful day.

  Ji Xiaochun also emerged from the rapeseed flowers and asked, "What kind of car?"

  "A truck, a big truck." Qu Liang glanced at Ji Xiaochun strangely, "Why don't you know? You don't know about such a big thing."

  Gu Yuanqing and Ji Xiaochun have always been good friends who can wear the same pair of pants and go together wherever they go. How come he doesn't know about Gu Yuanqing's car purchase?

  "I don't know." Ji Xiaochun shook his head in confusion.

  Being stared at by Ji Xiaochun, Gu Yuanqing smiled and said, "Buying a car is of course useful. Let's go and ask for leave from the captain to go see the big trucks."

  "Hey, hey, hurry up, the master is still waiting." Seeing that Gu Yuanqing had stopped writing, Qu Liang was the first to be happy.

  As a result, when the three of them went to ask for leave from the captain, they happened to run into Yu Guihua.

  Yu Guihua saw her son-in-law Qu Liang exclaiming enthusiastically, "Xiao Liang, why do you come to the team? It just so happens that there isn't much work on the team today. Let's go for a walk. Mom will cook fermented glutinous rice and eggs for you."

  "Mom, other day, I came to the team today to have something to do. Look, I didn't bring anything with me." Qu Liang was entangled by Yu Guihua and couldn't laugh or cry. In the past, the high-yield team couldn't touch it, but today there is something urgent. But I encountered it every time.

  "What else do you need to bring when you come home? Mom doesn't want your things. Just you and Xiaomei can be good together." Yu Guihua feigned anger after hearing what Qu Liang said, and then pulled Qu Liang aside and whispered,

  "Let me tell you Liangzi, you and Xiaomei have been married for more than half a year, but there is still no movement in your stomach. Do you want to go to a big hospital for a checkup? If there is really a problem, it's better to get it checked out sooner rather than later."

  When Qu Liang's mother-in-law said this, his old face turned red with embarrassment, and even the scars on his face didn't look so scary anymore. He couldn't say that he had been running around outside for more than half a year, and he didn't spend much time being intimate with Xiaomei. how.

  "It's nothing, Mom, don't think blindly. Xiaomei and I are both fine. We will work hard when we get back."

  Poor Qu Liang, a thirty-year-old man, blushed with shame when asked by Yu Guihua.

  "Then you have to work harder. You are not young anymore. It is better to have children as soon as possible." Qu Liang is not in a hurry, but Yu Guihua is worried for him. In two years, Qu Liang will be forty, so it doesn't matter. If you want to have a child, your old arms and legs will never be able to outrun the child.