Chapter 25: Injecting (1)

Ji Xiaochun's body was busy shrinking back, unable to restrain herself from blurting out.

    Gu Yuanqing is killing the donkey!

    Isn't it because he hasn't found a new toy for him yet, as for injecting him with some strange medicine in the middle of the night?

    If he hadn't noticed the cold behind him in the middle of the night, would he still be able to see the sun tomorrow?

    "Don't move, it won't be uncomfortable after the injection."

    Gu Yuanqing was shocked by Ji Xiaochun's sudden awakening, and immediately comforted her very gently.

    Children need to be coaxed when they are sick.

    Especially when faced with the fear of injections.

    Who would have thought that it was okay to not be appeased. Once appeased, Ji Xiaochun was even more afraid.

    Holding the quilt, huddled in the corner, biting her lip in fear, tears welling in her eyes.

    It's good to have the needle finished.

    The corpse is cold, and the consciousness is gone, can it be bad?

    "Good, it's fine if it's all right."

    Gu Yuanqing thought that Ji Xiaochun was simply afraid of injections, and the corner of his lips twitched slightly, and said very gently.

    He didn't know that under the dim yellow light of the kerosene lamp, he was holding a syringe with a cold needle in his hand, and the corners of his lips were slightly hooked, like an evil doctor who ran out of the laboratory.

    He spoke softly in his mouth, but he didn't know what was going on in his heart.

    It's exactly the same as Gu Yuanqing, who was the villain in Ji Xiaochun's last life!

    In particular, the huge shadow of Gu Yuanqing appeared on the wall, which gave people a stronger sense of oppression.

    Ji Xiaochun bit her lip tightly, her teeth chattering, trying her best not to cry or make a sound, grabbing the quilt tightly with both hands, ready to use the quilt to cover Gu Yuanqing as soon as Gu Yuanqing came over to escape.

    Gu Yuanqing couldn't help laughing when she saw Ji Xiaochun's frightened appearance, "How old are you, you're still afraid of injections, are you as brave as an ant?"

    "I'm cowardly?"

    "I'm still alive after one injection. ?"

    Ji Xiaochun almost squeezed these words out of his teeth.

    In his opinion, he's going to die anyway, so it's better to be hard-hearted and beg for a little advantage, it's worth dying to die.

    "???"

    Gu Yuanqing didn't understand what Ji Xiaochun was talking about.     Seeing that Gu Yuanqing did not force him to be injected, Ji

    Xiaochun breathed a sigh of relief and said boldly, "Since I'm going to die sooner or later, it's better to be a full-fledged ghost. I'll have to eat before I get an injection!"

The memory was unforgettable, so in this life, even if he died, he would have to be a full-fledged ghost before he died.

    Anyway, Gu Yuanqing's cooking is so delicious.

    Eat a good meal and then die, it's not a loss.

    Ji Xiaochun thought so in his heart, and the tears couldn't stop falling.