Chapter 59: Satisfaction

"We are too hasty..."

    Gu Yuanqing said suddenly when his shoes were half off.

    Although he was very excited, Gu Yuanqing's reason was still there.

    It is a good thing for minors to have expectations for that aspect, which proves that they are developing both physically and mentally, but it is one thing to think and another to do.

    "What is sloppy or not, I have been experimenting for several days, whether it will be successful or not will see tonight."

    Ji Xiaochun blinked. Shoes, dragged out a large wooden bucket from under the bed, and stuffed Gu Yuanqing's feet into it.

    "This kind of thing can still be tested?"

    Gu Yuanqing's heart was swayed by Ji Xiaochun's ambiguous words at the moment, and he didn't realize that what he said was not on the same level as what Ji Xiaochun said.

    As soon as the words came out, his feet were stuffed into a wooden barrel by Ji Xiaochun, and the words stopped abruptly.

    Gu Yuanqing's eyes rolled around the room awkwardly.

    It was he who misunderstood.

    Fortunately, Ji Xiaochun's heart was simple. Hearing Gu Yuanqing muttering like this, he explained with a smile, "Of course you have to experiment. How do you know if it works or not if you don't experiment.

    " The wooden bars at the bottom of the barrel began to float up and down.

    He tapped the soles of Gu Yuanqing's feet one after another, itchy and numb, but inexplicably very comfortable.

    "It's comfortable." Ji Xiaochun squatted at Gu Yuanqing's feet with a sweet smile. He didn't dislike Gu Yuanqing's foot odor at all. Of course, he couldn't smell any foot odor in winter.

    The room was pitch-dark, and Gu Yuanqing couldn't see Ji Xiaochun's smile, but he heard Ji Xiaochun's laughing voice, and said with a smile, "It's alright, you made it yourself?"

    "Yeah." Ji Xiaochun nodded lightly, his face slightly red, "I saw that you were always running outside all day long, and your feet must be tired, so I made a massage bucket for you."

    The more Ji Xiaochun spoke, the redder the tips of his ears became. He was useless and couldn't help Gu Yuanqing, so he had to think about personal issues for him.

    Saying that, Ji Xiaochun squatted on the ground again, his whole body shrunk into a quail, and his cheeks shyly said, "I know, there is a massage shop outside, and manual massage is more comfortable than my wooden barrel, but my wooden barrel saves money, do it. It only costs two yuan for one, and it costs one yuan to go to a massage parlor for a massage, and it will take you two days to get back your money."

    "I have inquired about it, a normal massage costs one yuan, and if you want to spend extra money, it will cost you ten dollars. A few dollars, what are you talking about so expensive for a foot press?"

    Gu Yuanqing's heart warmed when Ji Xiaochun just started, but Gu Yuanqing's face darkened as he went to the back.

    "Did you go to inquire?"

    Ji Xiaochun didn't hear the seriousness in Gu Yuanqing's words at all, nodded obediently, and said, "The massage technique is also very fancy, what about two dragons playing beads, two layers of ice and fire, dragon flying and phoenix dancing, tenderness Like water, I wondered during the day today, whether these two dragons play with beads put a big bead in the foot basin, massage with the beads while soaking the feet, but what does that mean, is it a foot basin with ice cubes, One foot basin heats water, and the other foot can do it."