Chapter 13: Age

At sunset, Hu Shuixing and his wife Hu Xiaohua came to Gu Yuanqing's small courtyard.

    Before the two of them came, they didn't care what Gu Yuanqing would do to eat. After all, they were all children from big cities.

    But it means.

    But when they stepped into the small courtyard, they saw several dishes on the table, all of which were oily and lustrous, and the old couple lost their composure.

    What a rare breed of meat these days.

    The people in the team are only willing to cut two pounds of meat and come back to taste it on the New Year's Day. Usually, it is a luxury for anyone to cook with a little oil.

    It's rare to see Gu Yuanqing with so much meat in one dish.

    Could it be that the people in the capital lived such a nourishing life?

    There was ups and downs in the hearts of the old couple, rubbing the sweat on their palms due to excitement and tension.

    Ji Xiaochun held two cups of brown sugar water to the old couple, and smiled brightly, "Auntie, promise your brown sugar water."

    Hu Xiaohua quickly took it, with a sense of comfort in her heart, she didn't take this sentence seriously at first, I just think it's good that this kid has this heart.

    Unexpectedly, this child still remembers it, which is very heartfelt. Sure enough, this person who has read books is different.

    "Aunt Cheng and Uncle take care of me. Xiaochun and I can get such a good job in the team. We can't repay it. We can only use this meal to show our hearts and hope that we don't dislike it."

    After Gu Yuanqing finished speaking, he motioned to the two tables Come on, it's getting late, and the team hasn't had electricity yet, so after dark, we can only eat with kerosene lamps.

    It is very inconvenient to be blinded by black lights.

    The food on the table was more plentiful than the New Year's Eve dinner. How could the old couple dislike it? They muttered, "I don't dislike it, I don't dislike it."

    Gu Yuanqing gave the two of them two pieces of fat meat with a smile.

    Nowadays, it is not popular to eat lean meat. Fat meat is not only rich in oil, but also supplements the fat needed by the body. Therefore, fat meat is the favorite of the people.

    Hu Shuixing and Hu Xiaohua took the bowls one after another and took them. This is all meat.

    Gu Yuanqing's heart was even more moved when he saw that he only ate lean meat, this is a good boy.

    Ji Xiaochun knew that he didn't contribute much, so he just ate some leftovers.

    The old couple's goodwill towards these two children suddenly increased. They really did not see the wrong person. Looking at this thought, who in the team can help these two children, they are willing to help.

    A meal was enjoyed by the host and guests. Although there was no drink, it was still unsatisfactory to use brown sugar water instead.

    Just as the dinner was about to end, Gu Yuanqing asked inadvertently, "Uncle, I went to the city today, but I heard that there are wild boars in our three teams?

    " I didn't expect this matter

    to be hidden after all." Gu Yuanqing became interested.

    Hu Shuixing smiled at Gu Yuanqing, "It's for the sake of your two children's honesty that I told you two, but don't spread it out."