Chapter 69: Reports

After hearing Ji Xiaochun's words, Gu Yuanqing had an idea in his heart.

    He did not intend to collect information to report Wu Zhonghua.

    Because it was too time-consuming and labor-intensive, and he didn't have anyone he could use. When he collected all the information, he didn't even know that the Year of the Monkey was gone.

    Gu Yuanqing has always liked to cut through the mess with a quick knife, because the longer the wait, the more uncertainty in the middle. Gu Yuanqing never liked this kind of uncontrollable thing.

    But Ji Xiaochun's words were not completely useless, at least they provided Gu Yuanqing with a new and quick way of thinking.

    While Ji Xiaochun made a lot of toys, Gu Yuanqing made a special trip to the county town, gave the toys to Qu Liang, and asked Qu Liang how things were going.

    The two leaned against the gate of the black market and chatted with each other.

    "How about I asked you to learn to drive."

    It was said that it was the entrance of the black market, but it was actually the entrance of an alley. There was not even a ghost in the daytime, so there was no fear of being checked.

    Qu Liang rubbed the red skin outside the peanuts while observing the surroundings. Hearing Gu Yuanqing's words, he smiled crampedly, "It's not that I don't want to learn, the key is that people in our county are not very willing to teach.

    " It is clear that in this era, those who can drive are all skilled workers, and skilled workers are all in demand. No one is willing to teach others the craft of eating for no reason.     Seeing that Gu Yuanqing didn't speak, Qu Liang said, "Why do you have to let me learn to drive, we don't have a car, and it's useless to learn that stuff, why bother so much, if you really need to know how to drive, why not? Hire one."     Qu Liang has inquired about it, and the highest salary for those big bosses or the government is not more than 20, and with various subsidies, it can reach 30.     If he used to think it was a good job, but now he doesn't like it.

    Gu Yuanqing held his hands and leaned against the earth wall, enjoying the warm spring sun hitting him, and said lazily, "Who said we didn't have a car?"

    Qu Liang, who was eating peanuts, was stunned, and looked at Gu Yuanqing in disbelief. , with some surprises, "You mean we have a car?"

    At this moment, Qu Liang even thought of himself, like those big bosses, wearing a coat and sitting in the passenger cab pulling the wind, Shan, Yu, San, Xi. Not to mention too excited.

    However, Gu Yuanqing's next words poured a bucket of cold water on Qu Liang's head.

    "Not yet."

    "I'm happy for a while." The charming thoughts that had just arisen in Qu Liang's heart disappeared.

    "But it will be there soon." Gu Yuanqing said again.

    Qu Liang was not fooled this time, "You can fool me, a car must cost at least tens of thousands, where can you find so much money."

    "Go and find out where there are car sales in Nancheng, I need a big truck, the sooner the better." Gu Yuanqing ignored Qu Liang's words and said directly.

    Qu Liang frowned, and the scary scar on his face became even more terrifying, "You didn't make me happy."

    Gu Yuanqing squinted at Qu Liang with dark eyes, "Do you think I'm joking? "