Chapter 11: Money

Because he was going to go out, Gu Yuanqing got up early and went to find the proof that Hu Shuixing had entered the city without even having breakfast.

    Hu Shuixing and his family were still eating breakfast, and they were very happy to see Gu Yuanqing coming, "Here Xiao Gu, have you eaten breakfast, or would you like to come."

    Gu Yuanqing shook his head and refused, "No, Captain, I came to you because I wanted you to give it to me. I'll get a proof of entering the city, I don't have anything at home, it's very inconvenient, I want to go into the city to see."

    Gu Yuanqing didn't come for nothing, but brought an enamel cup prepared for him by Gu Zhiheng.

    When Hu Shuixing saw Gu Yuanqing put the enamel cup on the dining table, he immediately understood his intention.

    Hu Shuixing was not happy at the time, "It's not a proof, uncle will open it for you, you can take it back."

    Hu Shuixing got up and pushed the enamel cup to Gu Yuanqing's side with a face of disapproval.

    Hu Xiaohua glared at her wife with an unhappy expression. How could she push human feelings out? Such a good enamel cup is rare in the countryside.

    The expressions of the two fell exactly in Gu Yuanqing's eyes, Gu Yuanqing smiled and said nice words.

    "We've just come here, and there will still be a lot of trouble for the captain in the future. If the captain doesn't accept it, we won't dare to come and talk if we have trouble in the future."

    Hu Xiaohua was relieved when she heard this, and quietly pinched her wife, motioning him to accept it. .

    Hu Shuixing reacted with a smile on his face, "That's fine, uncle will accept it cheekily. If something happens in the future, the ward uncle will do it."

    Hu Shuixing was too embarrassed to eat after receiving the gift. He put down his chopsticks and found the official seal. With paper and pencil, he was going to write a proof of entering the city for Gu Yuanqing.

    "Is Xiao Ji with you?"

    Gu Yuanqing shook his head. He asked Ji Xiaochun last night. He didn't want to go, so he just took the candy ticket and money and asked him to bring it back.

    Hu Shuixing asked Gu Yuanqing about it, and then wrote it down and said to Gu Yuanqing, "Exactly, we still have two centimeter quotas on our team, one for each of you and Xiao Ji. Let Xiao Ji get acquainted with him today, and let him treat you well when you come back. Tell me, you scholars learn fast."

    Gu Yuanqing was startled, realizing that Hu Shuixing was taking care of the two of them, and quickly thanked them.

    "Thank you Captain for taking care of the two of us. In this way, Yuanqing will set up a table of meals in the small courtyard tonight, and I will ask the captain to show some respect."

    Gu Yuanqing thought about it, it would be a bit tacky to give gifts, and it was too much. It's easy to get down on the topic, so it's better to invite the captain to have a meal together.

    After all, it is popular in this era, and what is eaten in the belly is the most authentic.

    Having just passed through the famine years, anyone who has a little food will be very concerned. There are not many people who can invite people to dinner, and eating is the best proof of sincerity.

    This time, Hu Shuixing did not refuse, and smiled and handed Gu Yuanqing the written certificate, "That's fine, uncle will wait for your dinner, go early and come back early."