Chapter 36: Persuasion p

Gu Yuanqing and Ji Xiaochun rushed to Hu Shuangshuang's house and explained the situation clearly.

    Hu Shuangshuang's parents were both very emotional.

    In their eyes, the daughter has always been obedient and sensible, and in any case they never imagined that she would be able to do this before she got married.

    "Kill this rebellious girl to death!"

    Hu Shuangshuang's father's face was blue and white for a while, which was really ugly, and he patted heavily on the table to vent his anger.

    Hu Shuangshuang's mother kept crying, "Why is she so stupid."

    Gu Yuanqing frowned.

    The top priority is to solve the problem first. One is angry, the other is crying, and neither of them has thought about their daughter. What the parents have done is really hard to say...

    "Uncle and aunt, now I'd better ask Shuangshuang about the situation first. Come on, you can't let Shuangshuang be unclear..."

    Ji Xiaochun hurriedly said when she saw that Gu Yuanqing's face was wrong.

    Hu Shuangshuang's father snorted coldly, "Reverse girl, to do this kind of thing and come back with face, our family can't afford to lose this person!"

    "The Liu family next door even gave the betrothal money, and now this kind of thing happens again, I How can I explain it to others?"

    Hu Shuangshuang's mother cried out of breath, she only felt that her daughter was stupid and stupid, and she had a good life, so she had to deal with this shit.

    Well now, her own marriage is about to go wrong, and her family's reputation is also ruined.

    Not to mention Gu Yuanqing now, even Ji Xiaochun's brows were knitted together.

    Things have already happened, is there any use to blame?

    Ji Xiaochun had no choice but to turn his head to look at Gu Yuanqing.

    Gu Yuanqing pursed his lips and looked serious, "If you really don't want people to know, you'd better pretend that nothing happened. Crying like this will only make things worse in the end."

    Gu Yuanqing was also annoyed in his heart. If it wasn't for a doctor's consideration for the girl's body, he really didn't want to care about this mess.

    thankless.

    But in this day and age, there are still a lot of people who are biased towards women, so Hushuangshuang got out of this mess. The first time they didn't want to tell their parents, they actually wanted to secretly have an abortion.

    The weather was freezing cold, and she had to sit for at least seven days for an abortion. She secretly didn't want others to know about it, and then she had to go to work every day despite the pain of her body?

    Think about what kind of harm this will do to a girl.

    Of course, it is wrong for a girl to secretly have a beaded fetus, but there is no need to use her body to be cheap.

    After listening to Gu Yuanqing's words, the old couple of the Hu family looked out unconsciously, and immediately closed their mouths when they saw someone passing by outside the door.

    For a time, the atmosphere in the room was dull to freezing point.

    On the hillside of the high-yield brigade, Hu Tiantian was pulling Hu Shuangshuang and talking at the moment.

Sixty Villains Attack (BL)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara