Chapter 44: Mine

Ji Xiaochun was startled by Gu Yuanqing's loud laughter, and hurriedly put down the bricks and looked at Gu Yuanqing with puzzled eyes.

    That look seemed to ask, "How did you know I was here?"

    Gu Yuanqing wanted to hide the smile on the corner of his mouth, but Ji Xiaochun saw it before he could hold it down, and said unconvincingly, "Are you laughing at me?"

    " No. , is it fun to move bricks?"

    Gu Yuanqing covered it for a while, and immediately asked.

    Ji Xiaochun looked incredulous, but it was not the first time he was laughed at by Gu Yuanqing, and he didn't take it to heart. He looked at the other people around who were doing their best, and replied, "It's alright."

    Gu Yuanqing now only needs to When he thought of Ji Xiaochun saying that he would move 10,000 bricks a day, he couldn't help but want to laugh. He raised his lips and asked, "How much have you moved in a day?

    " The bricks in a small place in the house were a little embarrassed and said, "Maybe there are two thousand?"

    Gu Yuanqing couldn't hold back the smile in his heart. Where did he get the confidence to make two dollars after working all morning and half the afternoon, and said that he would move in a day. Ten thousand bricks.

    Where did this spirit of cheering for oneself come from?

    Ji Xiaochun saw the smile in Gu Yuanqing's eyes for a long time, pursed his lips and didn't intend to ignore him, and bent down to move bricks into his cart.

    "How long will it take before we can leave."

    After laughing, Gu Yuanqing touched his belly, which was about to be hungry, and couldn't smile for a moment.

    Ji Xiaochun said angrily, "You can leave at any time."

    Gu Yuanqing's eyes lit up and pulled Ji Xiaochun's hand, "Go, I'll treat you to dinner."

    Ji Xiaochun frowned, threw Gu Yuanqing's hand, and said bluntly, " But I'm not hungry now."

    Gu Yuanqing, "..."

    Gu Yuanqing's eyes immediately showed a hurt look for a moment.

    Ji Xiaochun wondered if his tone of voice was a little heavy just now, and after thinking about it, he said weakly, "Actually, I'm still a little hungry, um, a little..."

    "Then go to dinner?" Gu Yuanqing asked tentatively.

    "You have to push the bricks before you can go." Ji Xiaochun said with a slanted glance at the foreman who had been watching him for a long time.

    Gu Yuanqing held the handle of the cart and said hurriedly, "I'll help you."

    As a result, after taking two steps, he didn't have a good balance and almost overturned the cart.

    Fortunately, Ji Xiaochun was right next to him and stabilized in time, so that Gu Yuanqing didn't make a fool of himself.

    Ji Xiaochun was a little weak, "Be careful, you will lose a penny if you break a brick."

    "I'll do it." After saying that, Ji Xiaochun took the handrail on the trolley and pushed it forward steadily. , That proud pace is almost six relatives do not recognize.

    Gu Yuanqing, "..."

    pushed it to the place where Ji Xiaochun fixed the bricks. After explaining the situation to the foreman, the foreman settled Ji Xiaochun's salary today, two yuan and sixty cents, and went to dinner with Gu Yuanqing.