Chapter 20: Steamed Bun

Hu Xiaomei was dazed by Gu Yuanqing's words and went back, feeling that her feet were numb.

    Although Gu Yuanqing rejected her request to deal with her partner, instead of complaining about Gu Yuanqing, she felt that Gu Yuanqing was a reasonable person.

    As soon as she appeared on the ground, she was greeted by her mother Yu Gui Hua, "What, has Gu Zhiqing promised to date you?"

    Hu Xiaomei's face turned pale and she shook her head.

    In an instant, Yu Guihua felt a feeling of hating iron and steel, and lightly hit Hu Xiaomei, "You girl, what's the use of you talking about you, you won't be able to get a good partner for you, and you can marry someone in the future. What a good family."

    Hu Xiaomei bit her lip, feeling a little aggrieved, "Mother, I'll do as you said, but, as soon as Gu Zhiqing came up, he asked me if I wanted to date him."

    Yu Guihua was taken aback, " Then what do you say?"

    Hu Xiaomei, "I nodded, but Gu Zhiqing refused, he said that I was a good girl, that his family didn't agree with him now, and that I was married to a girl far away. No, no one will be bullied at my in-law's house, and he also said...he is willing to introduce me to a good marriage."

    Yu Guihua's heart went cold when she heard the first half, but she calmed down when she heard the latter.

    "And then."

    "Then he asked me, whether I like tall or short, urban or rural..."

    Hu Xiaomei blushed more and more, how could there be a girl who said these questions herself, and finally She walked away as if she had to flee.

    When Yu Guihua saw her daughter's appearance, she didn't know what she was thinking, and sighed again, "You little girl, you don't know what to be ashamed of. The man should be married and the woman should be married, and run away."

    Yu Guihua It's okay not to say it. When she said it, Hu Xiaomei's face burned even more, and she hurriedly said, "Mother, I won't tell you, I'll go to work."

    Yu Guihua watched her daughter run faster than a rabbit, and immediately Angry and annoyed.

    In a blink of an eye, her daughter was already eighteen, and at the age of her partner, but none of the boys in the entire production team could fall into the eyes of Osmanthus.

    In particular, a lot of children are going to die for Song Panpan's foxy son, so that Yu Guihua has absolutely no intention of being a son-in-law to them.

    It is not impossible to find a matchmaker as a matchmaker, but the matchmaker said that it is not near the production team. There are good people in the vicinity who have been preempted by others.

    There are a few crooked melons and cracked jujubes left, and Yu Osmanthus doesn't look down on them!

    She didn't think about it until she saw Gu Zhiqing, but Gu Zhiqing's family did not agree.

    Thinking about it too, then Gu Yuanqing's family is far away in the capital, marrying too far away, so what can he do with money, and his daughter will be bullied in the future, so there is no way to find a place.

    Since Gu Zhiqing is willing to be a matchmaker for Xiaomei, let him try it and see what he can find.

    Ji Xiaochun and Gu Yuanqing walked side by side to work, and couldn't help but wonder, "Are you really going to be a matchmaker for Hu Xiaomei?"

    "Yes." Gu Yuanqing nodded.

    "I think you are a good match for her. Otherwise, you should stop being a matchmaker and have a relationship with her. It's fine."