Chapter 42: Rescue

Gu Yuanqing looked at Gu Yuanzheng with clear eyes.

    Gu Yuanzheng was like a deflated balloon, deflated, looking at his brother with big eyes, and when he was about to give a full account, there was an inexplicable voice of his deadly enemy behind him.

    "Gu Yuanzheng, this is your brother who is 1.8 meters tall, with his head up to the sky and his feet on the hot wheel. He doesn't look very good."

    Gu Yuanzheng, "Ji Xiaohui!"

    Gu Yuanzheng was about to Being pissed to death by Ji Xiaohui, she originally planned to get away with it, but she sentenced her to death completely.

    Ji Xiaohui made a face at Gu Yuanzheng, and as soon as she looked up, she saw her brother staring at her ominously.

    "Brother, what a coincidence, why are you at school."

    Ji Xiaohui restrained her tit-for-tat momentum and instantly turned into a good girl.

    Ji Xiaochun pursed his lips, looked at Gu Yuanqing uneasily, saw Gu Yuanqing's complexion turning blue, and suddenly felt dark clouds over his head.

    Gu Yuanzheng didn't care about anything else, and hurriedly explained to Gu Yuanqing, "Brother, don't listen to Ji Xiaohui's nonsense, I never said that you are Nezha, it was clearly Ji Xiaohui who said that her brother can call the wind and call the rain, I'm..."

    The more Gu Yuanzheng spoke, the deeper Gu Yuanqing's eyes became, and the weaker her tone became.

    When Ji Xiaohui saw Gu Yuanzheng turned her head and sold her, she jumped with anger, "You are talking nonsense, I didn't say that my brother is a dragon, you said that your brother is so powerful that he can go to the sky, and I said my brother. You can go into the sea!"

    Gu Yuanzheng blew her hair angrily, "I don't have it!"

    Ji Xiaohui did her part, "You have it!"

    Gu Yuanqing, "..."

    Ji Xiaochun, "..."

    "Enough, enough trouble."

    Gu Yuanqing One hand pressed on Gu Yuanzheng, who was about to ascend to the sky with anger.

    Ji Xiaochun also pulled Ji Xiaohui and said sternly, "Stop talking!"

    "Brother." Gu Yuanzheng looked at Gu Yuanqing nervously.

    "Brother." Ji Xiaohui looked at Ji Xiaochun flatly.

    "Go and apologize to your classmates." Gu Yuanqing looked at Gu Yuanzheng flatly and said seriously.

    Gu Yuanzheng tilted her head, her face full of dissatisfaction, "Why, it's not my fault."

    Ji Xiaohui pulled Ji Xiaochun's hand and pouted, she didn't want to apologize to Gu Yuanzheng.

    Ji Xiaochun's face turned pale, and he shook his head mercilessly.

    Gu Yuanqing clasped Gu Yuanzheng coldly with both hands.

    Gu Yuanzheng didn't dare to make mistakes.

    She reluctantly said three words to Ji Xiaohui, "I'm sorry!"

    "I'm sorry!" Ji Xiaohui looked at her brother and apologized to Gu Yuanzheng.

    Seeing her younger sister's attitude, Gu Yuanqing frowned, but she didn't pursue it too much, leaving the little girls to deal with it themselves.

    She smiled helplessly at Ji Xiaochun.

    Ji Xiaochun shrugged and said it didn't matter.

    When the two younger sisters saw the attitude of the two older brothers, it was not easy to be angry.