Chapter 9: Rejection

As time passed by, Gu Yuanqing's physical strength gradually became weak.

    After all, he had drawn 400ml of his own blood before the start, and insisted on the operation. Fortunately, the operation had entered the final stage.

    Skillfully threading the needle and thread, then stitching the wound, and finally closing the needle beautifully, Gu Yuanqing nodded in satisfaction.

    It has been abandoned for a while, and the craftsmanship has not regressed. It is a pity that the gut string that can be absorbed has not been invented in this era. Otherwise, Gu Yuanqing is 80% sure that there will be no scars.

    Hang up anti-inflammatory water and saline for the patient, let the two nurses pay attention, and report to him at any time if there is any situation, and then go out the door vainly.

    As soon as he went out and took off his mask, Hu Kaiming greeted him with a worried look, "Doctor, what's wrong with my son." The

    thick dialect was almost sprayed out at Gu Yuanqing's face.

    Gu Yuanqing showed a habitual soothing smile to the patient's family, "The operation was a success, but our place is not a serious operating room after all, to avoid bacterial infection, wait a few hours before going in, and stop by when you go in. Take a shower, change clothes, and it’s best not to have more than three people visiting.”

    Hu Kaiming burst into tears when he heard that the operation was successful, took Gu Yuanqing’s hand and thanked him, “Thank you doctor, thank you doctor, it will be useful in the future. Just follow our orders."     Gu Yuanqing asked again and again worriedly, "Because the patient's body temperature is a little low after the operation, he may have a fever, I have left the medicine and I must give the patient to take it on time..."     Gu Yuanqing said as she continued . Unconsciously, I brought myself into the scene of being a doctor in my previous life.     After talking for a long time, I realized that I am no longer in my previous life, and this is not a serious hospital. The two nurses are still laymen.     "Forget it, come to me directly when there is a situation, I'll go back and rest for a while."

    The people who were listening to the doctor's orders with bated breath heard Gu Yuanqing's words, and they immediately laughed openly.

    Hu Shuixing was also very excited when he learned that the operation was successful. He was also afraid of making a mistake when he boasted about Haikou in front of the team members. Now that the operation was successful, he was instantly refreshed.

    The chimney that he was holding in his arms just now will be thrown into the sky by him long ago.

    Seeing that everyone was still surrounding Gu Yuanqing, who was a little tired just after the operation, he shouted loudly, "What are you doing, everyone, I didn't see that Dr. Gu was tired from the operation, and if you have any questions, wait for Dr. Gu to recover before asking, and all will be given to you. I’m going to go back to work, do I still need centimeters?”

    Hu Shuixing’s voice was so loud that it made one’s ears pierce, and then he remembered that the work today was not done yet, so they all rushed to work in unison, and they were all right when they left. Gu Yuanqing smiled apologetically.

    Seeing everyone running away, Hu Shuixing was satisfied. With a smile on his face, he said to Gu Yuanqing in a soft voice, "That little Gu, are you tired? Go back and rest."

    Gu Yuanqing nodded amusedly and lightly kicked , returned home with a heavy kick, fell on the bed and began to fall asleep in the dark.

    In his sleep, he seemed to hear a nice bell.