Chapter 29: Sending Flowers

Seeing the two approaching, Hu Tiantian's whole heart was pounding, all nervous.

    She actually fantasized about that kind of thing in front of the two real people, it was so... exciting!

    Hu Tiantian's blushing and bright eyes made Ji Xiaochun immediately feel that he was indeed the person who liked Gu Yuanqing in his previous life.

    I fell in love with it at first sight.

    Gu Yuanqing has been paying attention to Ji Xiaochun from the corner of his eyes, and his eyes brightened every time he saw him take a step closer.

    Xindao, it really is a young man's heart, when he sees a girl he likes, his eyes will always inadvertently reveal light.

    After only observing for a few seconds, Gu Yuanqing withdrew his gaze.

    He has never experienced or understands emotional matters. He wants Ji Xiaochun to solve it himself. After all, he can't help him fall in love.

    Before they got close, Hu Xiaohua's loud voice reached the ears of the three of them.

    "Why is Tiantian back?"

    Hu Xiaohua was stunned when she saw Hu Tiantian, and immediately came over with joy.

    After Huanxi was over, he saw Gu Yuanqing and Ji Xiaochun behind Hu Tiantian, and then he hurriedly greeted, "Xiao Gu, Xiao Ji." Gu

    Yuanqing nodded to Hu Xiaohua.

    Ji Xiaochun had a big smile on his face.

    "Mom, the school teacher has been punished and given a temporary leave of absence, and I will come back."

    Hu Tiantian stepped forward with an affectionate face, and then gradually came out of the strange state just now.     After hearing this, Hu Xiaohua's heart skipped a beat, and she couldn't help but worry, "Why is the teacher

    being punished? Is it serious? Will there be classes in the future?"

Criticizing and fighting, there used to be three high schools in the county seat, but now only the one Tiantian is studying is left.

    If this high school also closes, there will be no books to read.

    Hu Tiantian blushed a little, because the two paintings caused some bad influence in the school, so Teacher He was punished.

    Fortunately, the principal had some relationship, which saved Teacher He from being dragged to criticize/fight, but I am afraid that he will not be able to teach in school in the future.

    Thinking of this, Hu Tiantian felt very sad. Teacher He taught them the Chinese language very well, that is, it was funny and humorous, but now it is a pity that two paintings have ruined the future.

    Hu Tiantian didn't want to talk about the teacher behind her back, so she pulled Hu Xiaohua's arm and pretended to be relaxed, "It's okay, Mom, it's just a small matter. The county is in chaos now, so it's better to rest for a while." Then

    Hu Xiaohua nodded reassuringly.

    Although Tiantian can't be a college student, but with a high school degree, people on the team will not look down on her in the future.

    She only has this one daughter, and of course she will plan more for her.

    If she can't make it through the last high school, all her wishes will be in vain.

    The people in the brigade are all patriarchal. She gave birth to Tiantian, and many people secretly scolded her as a hen who can't lay eggs. In a hundred years, there will be no one who will throw a pot.