Chapter 4: Close

After the meal, Ji Xiaochun nervously handed Gu Yuanqing thirty-five cents, "Comrade Gu, this is my meal money, my family is not rich, I can only..." I can only give you half.

    When I earn money in the future, I will make it up for you.

    However, Ji Xiaochun had been brewing in his heart for a long time, and he couldn't open the second half of the sentence.

    In his opinion, since Gu Yuanqing has taken refuge, he should pay for the meal.

    But his family was not wealthy, so he only brought ten yuan to the farm this time. Gu Yuanqing would spend seventy cents for a meal. If this goes on, he will lose all the money before he reaches the land.

    So he can only make up for his own meal money, and when he has money, he can invite Gu Yuanqing to have a formal meal, so as to show his sincerity in relying on him.

    Gu Yuanqing frowned, not knowing what medicine this kid was selling in the gourd, but the other party's clear eyes were looking at him with hope, if he didn't take it, he would be heinous.

    Gu Yuanqing had no choice but to take it, "I'll take the money for you."

    Ji Xiaochun smiled sweetly, and didn't take Gu Yuanqing's words to heart at all. Taking his money didn't mean that he accepted his people. I can finally breathe a sigh of relief on the way down.

    Xue Qi watched this scene in disbelief, and almost spat out the steamed buns he just swallowed.

    Gu Yuanqing's generosity just now made her almost fall in love. After all, Gu Yuanqing is good-looking, and she has secretly glanced at her several times since she got in the car.

    If she could be comparable to Senior Jiang, she would of course choose to stand on Gu Yuanqing's side.

    However, the thoughts that had just arisen were instantly extinguished, and I had never heard of anyone paying someone for dinner.

    Really blinded his good face.

    The contempt in Xue Qi's eyes just fell into Jiang Maojun's eyes, which made him happy. In order to be angry with Gu Yuanqing for ignoring him just now, he gave Xue Qi a piece of bacon.

    He was so shocked that Xue Qi complimented again and again, and the good words were endless, blowing Jiang Maojun to the sky.

    As for a piece of bacon.

    Gu Yuanqing listened to Xue Qi's unintentional rainbow farts, resisted the urge to roll his eyes, and simply closed his eyes to be clear.

    In the evening, Ji Xiaochun swiftly went to the boiling water room to soak up the leftovers for the two of them at noon.

    Gu Yuanqing opened the lunch box. There were still several sections of sweet potatoes with their coats peeled in the full box of cold rice. He turned to look at Ji Xiaochun's lunch box. Got a smiley face.

    Gu Yuanqing couldn't say what he was feeling for a while.

    I just feel a little stuck and a little helpless.

    As long as Ji Xiaochun treats him coldly, he can treat him like air, and even kill him when necessary.

    But the enthusiasm revealed by Ji Xiaochun made him unable to cool down or refuse.

    The cold rice was soaked in boiling water and swelled, neither hard nor cold, and with sweet potatoes, it really made Gu Yuanqing 70% full.

    After dinner, the train stopped at the station for 15 minutes, many people got off, and the space in the carriage was quite empty.