Chapter 24: Fever

"I'm going to work."

    Ji Xiaochun was really frightened by Gu Yuanqing, hurriedly ate two bites of breakfast, and hurried out without even wrapping his coat.

    Now that it has entered the middle of October, the temperature has dropped suddenly, and a cool wind is blowing on the front, which makes Ji Xiaochun's cheeks cold.

    Wearing a white shirt, he suddenly shivered from the cold.

    He wanted to go into the room to get his coat, but when he thought of Gu Yuanqing's questioning this morning, he was so frightened that he lost his mind, so he gave up the idea.

    Through this period of contact, he understood more clearly and clearly that Gu Yuanqing was an out-and-out big devil and a big villain.

    Do everything for his own benefit.

    Now that he thinks about how he has been "taken care" by Gu Yuanqing for a while, and how he evenly distributed his own money, Ji Xiaochun can't help but worry.

    Gu Yuanqing would not have dug a big hole for him, just wait for him to jump into it.

    Just like Jiang Maojun, who was "stabbed in both ribs", and Qu Liang, a big fool who bought a daughter-in-law for 500 yuan and thanked the traffickers.

    The more Ji Xiaochun analyzed it, the more reasonable it seemed.

    Gu Yuanqing first slaps people with a wave of goodwill, and when the goodwill is saturated, he will put people to death.

    Now his favorability is going to be filled up by Gu Yuanqing.

    The more Ji Xiaochun thought about it, a cold sweat broke out on his body unconsciously.

    Fortunately, he responded quickly.

    Otherwise, you will fall into the pit! ! !

    Sure enough, accompanying the king is like accompanying a tiger, and the villain's younger brother is not easy to be.

    Ji Xiaochun bit his lip and walked into the field, looking at the children playing in the mud on the side of the country road, puffing out his cheeks and thinking about how not to fall into the pit.

    Suddenly, he had a flash of light.

    He is Gu Yuanqing's younger brother, how could Gu Yuanqing be willing to attack him, so is it possible, Gu Yuanqing's words this morning are just hinting at him!

    Makes sense.

    The toy was probably signaling to him that it was time to find a new target.

    After all, for Gu Yuanqing, cheating is the same as playing with toys.

    No problem.

    At this moment, Ji Xiaochun felt that he had realized it.

    Just where to look for a target?

    After the epiphany, Ji Xiaochun was in trouble again.

    Hu Xiaohua woke up from the cold when she woke up to cook in the morning and opened the door. The temperature suddenly dropped overnight, and she felt a sudden shock.

    The daughter who went to school in the county did not bring thick quilts and thick clothes!

    This can't be done. It's getting colder and colder, and you can't get sick without thick clothes and quilts.

    She's just this precious daughter, and she can't be hurt to death when she's ill.

    Ma Li packed up her daughter's thick clothes and a quilt, thinking that she would give them to her later.