Chapter 70: Black Hand

A week later, the results of the investigation came out.

    Wu Kun once had examinations in two hospitals, and the examination results showed that his Miqingzi was not good and had no reproductive capacity.

    This is very unacceptable to Wu Zhonghua.

    He can accept that his son is a waste, even a fool, but he just can't accept that his son is not good.

    You must know that he is the only seedling under his knees. He takes good care of it and grows up but finds that he cannot sow seeds, so what does he raise him to do?

    Just when Wu Zhonghua was furious, another thunderbolt came again.

    "Mr. Wu's test results based on the two samples you provided are 45% similar, which is not in line with the parent-child relationship."

    A medical staff put the test report in front of Wu Zhonghua, fearing that he would not understand it, but carefully explained again.

    "What did you say!" Wu Zhonghua's eyes suddenly turned red, his eyes were bloodshot, he picked up the medical staff's collar fiercely, and he had the urge to hit someone if he said another word.

    The medical staff was not panicked by being carried by a fat pig. After being silent again and again, they just said lightly to Wu Zhonghua, "My condolences..."

    Generally, people who come to their hospital for a paternity test will often face two results. One is a sense of relief. , The other one is like the fat pig in front of him, so the medical staff have some experience in coping with it.

    "Fuck the mud horse." Wu Zhonghua was furious when he heard the medical staff's words, but he loosened his collar and punched the wall next to him, causing other medical staff passing by to frequently look sideways.

    The pain in the finger joints did not calm Wu Zhonghua, but made his head even more angry.

    If Wu Kun is not his son, it means that Zhang Qian is stealing men behind his back!

    Wu Kun is 21 years old, which means that he has raised a son for others for more than 20 years. If it wasn't for this accidental discovery, the Wu family he was fortunately worked hard for would be all cheap after a hundred years. someone else.

    Wu Zhonghua was so angry that blood was rushing from the top of his head, and his gums made him bite so much blood that he seemed to be unconscious.

    "Zhang Qian, you are so ruthless!" Wu Zhonghua spat out these words fiercely, thinking that Zhang Qian, a woman who looked honest on the surface, actually had such a hand, her eyes were fierce.

    Just when Wu Zhonghua was thinking about dealing with Zhang Qian, Wu Kun took a leave of absence and found his mother as soon as he got home.

    "Mom, I want that Gu Yuanqing to die!" Wu Kun couldn't wait for a second.

    The thought of the harsh gossip he'd heard in the prolific brigade made him unbearable.

    When and where did Wu Kun receive this kind of insult!

    Especially when he thought of the unimaginable consequences if this matter spread to his father Wu Zhonghua's ears.

    Wu Kun wanted Gu Yuanqing to die even more. All of this was because of Gu Yuanqing. Without Gu Yuanqing, his guy would still be able to get pregnant, and these things would never have happened.

    Zhang Qian's face instantly turned pale when she heard her son say this, "Son, life-threatening matters have to be considered in the long run."

    "Mom, I don't want to wait any longer, maybe I should have let that Gu Yuanqing die from the beginning, instead of There will be the pain now."