Chapter 21: Matchmaking

In the capital, Li Ying, who had been in the hospital for 40 days, was finally freed.

    After some refreshing and refreshing cleaning, he didn't want to stay in the hospital for a moment. He hugged Gu Yuanbao, who was wrapped in a swaddle, and rushed home with a large bag.

    In the Gu family courtyard, Zhang Juhua was holding Wan Fangfang's hand, leaning in the corner and muttering.

    Zhang Juhua said, "I'm not talking about you, your hesitant character is not good. Since then Gu Yuanqing has already gotten out of the Gu family, you should be more ruthless and throw away all his things so that he can get out of the Gu family completely."

    Wan Fangfang Some hesitant, "My aunt, it's not good, after all, it's a pity to throw away all the good things that you spent money on. Besides, when Yuan Qing comes back, where will he live?

    " If you get out of the Gu family, you don't have to come back. My daughter and son-in-law have raised him for more than ten years, and he is worthy of their brothers and sisters."

    Wan Fangfang was still a little hesitant, Zhang Juhua really looked down on her soft and waxy temperament, and for her daughter, she The grandson, not cruel.

    Gu Yuanqing, who went to the countryside, can have any prospects. In the future, he will have to rely on her daughter and son-in-law, but he can't let him suck the blood of the Gu family again.

    Now that she has a little grandson, every cent that her daughter and son-in-law earns in the future will go to her little grandson in the future, so she has to take good care of her little grandson.

    "If you don't move, I'll move."

    After Zhang Juhua finished speaking, she shook her face and called a few laborers over to move what Gu Yuanqing left behind.

    As soon as the gate of the Gu Family Courtyard opened, all the neighbors came to watch the excitement.

    For this good show, they have been looking forward to a full year.

    No one believes that there is a good stepmother like Li Ying in the world, who can wholeheartedly plan for a stepson who has no blood relationship.

    Everyone is guessing that this Li Ying has no confidence because he didn't have a son in his stomach, so he flattered his stepson so that he could have a pension.

    Now she has given birth to a son of her own, and this stepson must not be a thorn in her eye, so hurry up and remove it.

    as predicted.

    Look, I can't sit still before the confinement is over, and let my mother come over and throw the stepson's things.

    Let's just say, people who pretended to be filial to their mothers and sons in the past are not allowed to reveal their true nature now that they have a real son.

    Now everyone's hearts are balanced, and they're all about half a catty. In the future, no one will say who is better and who is better.

    "Old lady, this bed is also thrown away. It looks brand new." At first,

    I just threw out some old clothes and things of Gu Yuanqing, and all the desks, bookcases and beds were carried out at the back, and some people couldn't sit still. .

    Of course, Zhang Juhua is not stupid. On the surface, she said that these things were thrown away, but in fact, she wanted to move them back to her own home for her little grandson.

    "Why, since you don't need it, of course you have to throw it away."

    "Old lady, since it's all thrown away, why don't you sell it to us at a cheaper price."