Chapter 19: Nutrition

Qu Liang agreed to cooperate with Gu Yuanqing, but he was not a fool. Gu Yuanqing said it nicely, and he could share half of the money from the sale.

    But he knew very well that there was no such thing as a pie in the world.

    Gu Yuanqing should have chosen him because of the black market background behind him.

    In the same way, he didn't know Gu Yuanqing's roots, and he didn't dare to believe it.

    Gu Yuanqing and Ji Xiaochun came from the city at first glance. If they did something in the name of the black market, they would pat their butts, mountain, and, three, and evening. People left, leaving a mess for him to clean up.

    So Qu Liang found a younger brother, "Go to the high-yield production team to find out the details of Jiang Maojun and Xue Qi. After checking it out, we can find them even if they run away." The

    younger brother nodded and backed out. High-yield brigade mixed for a few days.

    When I came back, I told Qu Liangzai carefully, "Boss, I'm not mistaken, Jiang Maojun and Xue Qi have other people. They are both from the capital. This is the information."

    "Oh." Qu Liang took it and glanced at it, then He praised his subordinate greatly, "Yes, well done, let's go." The

    subordinate retired happily after receiving the award, not realizing that his boss was actually illiterate.

    Qu Liang was also embarrassed to tell his subordinates that he had not read books, so he took the information of Jiang Maojun and Xue Qi, and he did not read them. Since these two people had the handle in his hands, he could cooperate with them at ease.

    In the early morning, before dawn, Qu Liang came to the place where he had agreed to meet with Gu Yuanqing. Sure enough, he saw that Gu Yuanqing and Ji Xiaochun were already waiting.

    "Is there any prey?"

    Gu Yuanqing didn't speak, just handed over the prey that had been processed in the back.

    "This is the first time we have cooperated, so I will deal with all the prey. In the future, you will have to do all the work yourself. After all, I am in the village, which is inconvenient."

    Gu Yuanqing was also thinking about Ji Xiaochun. This child is bloody and timid. , always dealing with prey at home, he was always frightened in his heart.

    After all, the children are still young, and they still need to pay more attention to their physical and mental health.

    He was so frightened at a young age, and if he grew up and became unhealthy, he would also have to take responsibility.

    Raising children is a hassle!

    Fortunately, he has no plans to have children.

    Qu Liang looked at the meat in the back, and his eyes shone brightly, so that he didn't care what Gu Yuanqing said.

    "It's natural, there are quite a few people in our black market who can handle these things. I'm happy to give them a job."

    Gu Yuanqing felt relieved.

    He asked again, "Where are the things I want?"

    Qu Liang hurriedly took out the things that Gu Yuanqing had entrusted them to buy before, "It's all here, click to see if there's anything left.

    After Gu Yuanqing carefully counted it, he was satisfied, Qu Liang people. That's right, although he looks fierce, not only did he not discount the things he entrusted to buy, but he even brought him some gifts from the store.