Chapter 52: Cursing

The time entered the small year, and this day happened to be the day when Gu Yuanqing's family entertained guests. Early in the morning, Li Ying and Gu Zhiheng went to the hotel to wait for the guests.

    Gu Yuanqing was at home waiting for Gu Yuanzheng to go to pick up Ji Xiaochun after finishing the tutoring class.

    "Brother, are you going to take me to see my future sister-in-law?" Gu Yuanzheng asked as he walked with his schoolbag on his back.

    Gu Yuanqing hesitated for a moment and denied, "No, I'll go to Ji Xiaohui's house to pick up his brother."

    "Oh." Gu Yuanzheng nodded and asked again, "Then can I bring Ji Xiaohui?"

    Gu Yuanqing smiled Laughing, "Of course you can, you and her are not enemies anymore?"

    Gu Yuanzheng thought for a while and replied, "Yes or not."

    Seeing that there was no one around, Gu Yuanzheng whispered to Gu Yuanqing, "On the surface I am two. They are good friends, but in private they are more serious. This time I took her to a big hotel for dinner, and I will see if she will say next time that her mother can cook better than mine."

    Gu Yuanqing, "..."

    "Do it well. Can't you be a friend?" Gu Yuanqing really didn't understand what the two little girls had to do to make it so complicated.

    Gu Yuanzheng glanced at his brother contemptuously, "You don't understand."

    Gu Yuanqing spread his hands and was not going to discuss this matter too much with Gu Yuanzheng.

    When Gu Yuanzheng saw that his brother was not talking, he rolled his eyes and said, "But brother, are you sure you won't bring your sister-in-law with me? I also want to compare Ji Xiaohui with a prettier sister-in-law!"

    Gu Yuanqing almost escaped Gu Yuanzheng His words bit his tongue, and he looked at Gu Yuanzheng with a complicated expression.

    If you know in the future that Ji Xiaohui's brother is your sister-in-law, and you bullied her sister badly, what should your sister-in-law wear for you?

    Anyway, Gu Yuanqing made up his mind not to help Gu Yuanzheng, after all, there is no daughter-in-law to kiss her sister.

    Poor Gu Yuanzheng still didn't know that his brother had completely given up on her from the bottom of his heart, and he was still breaking his fingers to show off something to Ji Xiaohui when the time came.

    When they arrived at Ji's house, they picked up Ji Xiaochun and Ji Xiaochun's three younger sisters, and the six walked slowly to the hotel.

    On the way, Ji Xiaochun saw that Gu Yuanzheng was still carrying a schoolbag, and was surprised for a moment, "Yuanzheng is really serious in studying, and he still carries a schoolbag when he eats. Take it off and I'll help you carry it."

    Gu Yuanzheng is also welcome, put down the schoolbag and throw it To Ji Xiaochun, his dark eyes rolled, and the bad idea came up and asked, "Brother Ji, is Xiaohui doing homework at home? I have finished all the homework for the winter vacation."

    After speaking, he did not forget to follow him . Ji Xiaohui blinked.

    "Yuanzheng is awesome!" Ji Xiaochun praised appropriately, but did not answer Gu Yuanzheng's question.

    When Ji Xiaohui saw her brother compliment Gu Yuanzheng, she felt unhappy and said to Gu Yuanzheng in dissatisfaction, "It's a lie, it wasn't your last assignment at school, how could you finish it so quickly?"