Chapter 3: Sweet Potatoes

After Gu Yuanqing finished speaking, he raised his eyes and saw Ji Xiaochun standing beside Xue Qi's seat with a pale face, casting him a questioning look.

    "It's a coincidence, I'm also going to Nancheng." Ji Xiaochun was watched by Gu Yuanqing, so he had to bite the bullet and reply.

    Shouldn't it be going to Qingbei Farm?

    Ji Xiaochun was puzzled but did not dare to ask, hurriedly returned to his seat and sat upright.

    Gu Yuanqing lowered his eyes, thinking silently.

    "That's right. When we arrive in Nancheng, we can take care of each other. If there is anything in need, a few comrades can open their mouths. Helping others is my foundation." Jiang Maojun learned that the four of them were going to Nancheng. After that, they became intimate, and inside and outside the words revealed a fan who wanted to be the leader.

    It's a pity that of the three people present, only Xue Qi echoed him.

    Gu Yuanqing didn't care, but Ji Xiaochun was immersed in the fear of going to Nancheng with Gu Yuanqing.

    He was afraid of being crushed again by the gears of fate.

    In his last life, he only lived to the age of eighteen, and he didn't have time to take a good look at this prosperous world. He just learned how prosperous the future generations are from the scraps of paper in the magical book after his death.

    After reliving his first life, he didn't want to be involved in the book at all. He just wanted to stay away from the book, live a good life, live to seventy-eighty, and experience the prosperity of the future in the book. That's enough.

    But the appearance of Gu Yuanqing made him feel turbulent in an instant. He didn't know if Gu Yuanqing had the same adventure as him, or if he struggled, he still couldn't escape the fate of his previous life.

    Gu Yuanqing sat steadily, feeling the teenager next to him glance at him from time to time, and his heart was like riding a roller coaster.

    "Is there something dirty on my face?" Ji Xiaochun was really impatient and asked sharply.

    "No." Ji Xiaochun retracted his scrutiny eyes and looked down at the black cloth shoes on the ground in a daze.

    "You two know each other." Jiang Maojun looked a little embarrassed. Just now, he gave a big speech, hoping to draw the eyes of the two to him, but no one paid him any attention at all.

    Gu Yuanqing hesitated a little. He still didn't know whether the original owner knew Ji Xiaochun or not. To be conservative, he shook his head.

    "I don't know." Ji Xiaochun also followed closely.

    Jiang Maojun was a little angry, the eyes of the two of you coming and going, do you think he is blind?

    Seeing that Jiang Maojun was a little unhappy, Xue Qi hurriedly helped him out of the siege. "The two comrades don't know anything. Senior Jiang is a representative of our school's student union. He has also met the chairman. He speaks every word, so you can rest assured.

    " Xue Qi told his "honorable deeds", Jiang Maojun couldn't help but puffed out his chest proudly.

    "Oh." After listening to Gu Yuanqing, he only felt in the fog, what happened to the student representative, and what happened to the chairman, is this something worth talking about?

    "Hmm." Ji Xiaochun just nodded in agreement, but his mind wandered in the sky.

    Waiting to meet Jiang Maojun, who was staring at him, "..."