Chapter 15: Prey

Qingbei Farm.

    Gu Yuanqin, who was sitting in the office writing a report, had neatly cut short hair, and her body was crisp, her back was straight, and the pen in her hand was swish. style.

    "Sister Qin, your letter."

    A girl of fifteen to sixty-seven years old put a letter in front of Gu Yuanqin and withdrew.

    There is a lot of work on the farm, although you don’t have to do it yourself, but those machines need to be watched by people all the time.

    Gu Yuanqin stopped writing, took the letter, saw a line of unfamiliar addresses, and opened it with a little doubt.

    Just looking at one line, there is a smile on his face.

    It was a letter from my brother.

    But the more he looked, the deeper Gu Yuanqin's brows furrowed.

    The younger brother said in the letter that he first refused to work at the People's Hospital where his father worked, and then refused to come to her farm, and turned his back to the mountains and the countryside.

    Isn't this nonsense!

    Going to the mountains and the countryside is as easy as the newspapers say, but some of their farms have recommended them from the countryside, and they all say that this is paradise.

    You don't need to face the loess and back to the sky, you just need to drive the machine around in the ground every day, and you will be given a lot of centimeters and money, and you can also have a white face.

    Not what the days on earth are.

    Besides, my brother doesn't need to learn machinery when he comes. The hospital next to him is short of people. He can take office as soon as he arrives. She has already inquired about the salary, which is 22 yuan a month.

    Gu Yuanqin thought so in her heart, but she didn't blame her younger brother. She turned her eyes and saw that her younger brother could also heal and save people in the countryside, and he was relieved.

    As long as you don't go to work in the field.

    She knows her brother best, he is the one who does farm work!

    After reading the letter, Gu Yuanqin thought for a while, the wages in the countryside are definitely not comparable to those in the capital and on farms, and she doesn't know if her younger brother can spend enough in the countryside.

    I wanted to get some money to subsidize it myself, but then I thought it was inappropriate.

    Now that my brother is older, he has his own mind, and in the letter, he himself said that he needs to exercise more, and it would be good to suffer a little in the countryside this time.

    After all, he is a boy, how can he support his family if he does not endure hardship.

    Thinking of this, Gu Yuanqin pulled out a piece of paper from the report just now, and began to write: My younger brother Yuan Qing personally...

    After writing the letter, Gu Yuanqin found an envelope and began to copy the address on his brother's letter.

    "The High Yield Brigade of Hongcheng Commune in Nancheng Province...how does this name sound so familiar?"

    Although Gu Yuanqin did not choose to pursue a career in medicine, her grades were among the best in school. She has been in charge of writing reports at Qingbei Farm, so the farm You know everything big and small.