Chapter 53

"You're shameless!" Song Panpan was completely irritated by Qu Liang's words. She had never seen such a shameless person before. In public, she could say such words.

    Qu Liang is a scumbag. He doesn't care about being shameless or not. He licked his ears and said, "I'm shameless, but you are shameless. You want to slander me as soon as you come up. You are allowed to do it, but I'm not allowed to say it."

    It will be close to noon. There are many people gathered at the entrance of the hotel. When they hear the quarrel here, they all crowd around to watch the fun.

    At first, when I heard Qu Liang's mouth full of dirty words, I couldn't help turning to the girl who was about to cry. What's more, seeing Qu Liang's aggressiveness, he came out to speak to the girl.

    "What's the matter with you man? You speak so nasty. Even if a lesbian has done something wrong to you, as a man, you should be more generous."

    "Yeah, how can a gay man be so ignorant , you can spit out any swear words on the street, how do you let lesbians behave in the future."

    "That is, our gentlemen in the capital are not so rude. When you hear the accent, you come from a small place, and you are really poor. Out of trouble." The passers

    -by accused Qu Liang one by one from left to right, but in a word, no one spoke ill of Song Panpan.

    Song Panpan covered her lips, and looked at Qu Liang with a pair of Qiushui eyes, making others heartbroken when they saw it, who would bear to blame.

    When Qu Liang heard that passers-by were helping Song Panpan to scold him, a nameless fire rose in his heart, obviously he did nothing wrong, how could it be his fault in the end!

    He also said that he has no manners and is a troublemaker.

    Qu Liang was about to be pissed.

    "You are sick, you people in the capital can do it generously. Since you are so pitiful for this lesbian, then you can take it home and serve it."

    Qu Liang glanced at a group of people around who were standing and talking without back pain. man, said irritably.

    There was an aunt who couldn't stand Qu Liang's arrogance, so she jumped out of the crowd and pointed at Qu Liang's nose and scolded, "What's wrong with you, we just taught you to be nice to your female colleagues, You still can't do it."

    "Who is it? You don't have a clue. Do you know what's going on? Come up and accuse me indiscriminately. What if this lesbian was at fault first."

    Qu Liang In the face of this domineering aunt, he was not stage fright, nor was he frightened, Qu Liang, who was afraid of who.

    The aunt smiled instead of being angry, "Even if it's the lesbian's fault, you shouldn't speak so badly. As a gay man, what's wrong with letting a lesbian go, thinking that this is the old feudal era, and those men are superior to women? Well, even the chairman said that women hold up half the sky, and you gay men can't bully us lesbians!"

    Auntie said this, and the other women in the crowd cheered for a while, now is a new era, although the society advocates men and women Equality, but in many families, patriarchy is still preferred.

    Therefore, the polarization is extremely serious. Some people are still living in the pedantic past, while some people yearn for a new life in the future.

    No matter what kind of person he is, he hopes that when he encounters difficulties, someone can come out to speak for him, so this aunt’s approach is really for some people who are usually bullied, but have no way to scold them back on their own. A bad breath.