Chapter 50: Gift

Gu Yuanqing ignored the two and looked straight at a shadow on the ground outside the door.

    "You two do your homework well, I'll go out for a while."

    Gu Yuanqing instructed lightly and walked out the door.

    "Your Excellency, come out, I see you."

    When Gu Yuanqing walked outside the door, the shadow had disappeared, he glanced around and said plainly.

    After a while, a man in civilian clothes came out from the blind spot of the alley, but his posture and steps were like a soldier.

    The two looked at each other, each silent.

    Gu Yuanqing sighed inwardly, Jiang Maojun's idiot, his uncle obviously used him as a bait to lure himself out, but he didn't know it yet.

    Gu Yuanqing touched his chin, and after thinking for a while, he said to the person in front of him, "Let's go, let's go to the hospital together."

    Gu Yuanqing was not surprised to be known that he was the mysterious doctor.

    He didn't hide too much in the hospital at the beginning, and it was not easy for anyone who wanted to investigate.

    Now that it is known, there is no need to hide it any more.

    "I didn't expect that the doctor who made me a scalpel would be so young."

    When Jiang Guowu saw Gu Yuanqing, he clearly asked.

    He thought he would see a white-haired old man, or a blond junior brought back from abroad by someone, but he didn't expect it to be a ten-year-old boy.

    Gu Yuanqing smiled slightly, but was not stage fright, "Minister Jiang is joking, no one stipulates that young people do not have good medical skills."

    Jiang Guowu re-exited again, and no young man had ever seen him so bold, Gu Yuanqing was the first.

    He looked Gu Yuanqing up and down, and compared with his nephew Jiang Maojun in his heart.

    came to an awkward conclusion.

    His nephew may not even be able to be someone's nail shell...

    Is it too late to steal the child now?

    "It's my narrow sense. The country has produced talents from generation to generation. I am proud that our country can produce a medical genius like you."

    Jiang Guowu said this with sincerity.

    Because of the fact that the country was founded, many things in the country are inferior to those in foreign countries. Even because of the turmoil in recent years, many people who have the ability have sneaked out of the country.

    As a result, some domestic technologies are simply worlds apart when compared with foreign ones. Even if they try their best to shorten the distance, they are powerless.

    There are too few college students and too few scholars.

    Gu Yuanqing, "Minister Jiang's words are serious." Jiang

    Guowu pursed his lips and smiled, "Since you have such good medical skills, why don't you stay in the capital to do a career."

    Gu Yuanqing explained lightly, "The capital is too impetuous, but the countryside is peaceful.

    Jiang Guowu couldn't laugh for a moment, and said coldly, "I can't jump around anymore." Gu

    Yuanqing frowned, but he didn't speak, and he wasn't too surprised.