Chapter 46: Illness

return
Sixty villains attack
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

    At night in Kyoto, the whole street was silent. Gu Yuanqing flew past the silent street on a bicycle, elusive like a ghost.

    Everyone in the Ji family slept soundly. They read books during the day, they were tired and tired, and they could only enjoy a moment of rest when they went to bed at night, so they were all immersed in sleep and did not want to wake up.

    Suddenly, there was a sound of disturbing door slams from outside Ji's house.

    Although the Ji family slept to death, they were still quite awake. Before Gu Yuanqing patted the door a few times, the two of them opened their eyes from their sleep.

    Each of them saw surprise in the other's eyes.

    Ji's mother hurriedly dressed and muttered strangely, "Who is

    it!" After that, she walked quickly to the door, pulled the door cautiously, and did not open it in a hurry, Ji's father took a wooden stick to one side. Waiting, if it is a bad person, he will fall on the spot.

    "Auntie is me." Seeing that the door moved twice, Gu Yuanqing hurriedly spoke, knowing that it must be someone in the door fiddling with it.

    A flash of surprise flashed in Ji's mother's eyes, and she waved to her wife, "It's Xiao Gu."

    Ji's father put down the stick that he used to hit the thief, and said strangely, "It's so late, what is he doing here." The

    old couple thought to themselves. He was puzzled, but he opened the door anyway.

    As soon as the door opened, Gu Yuanqing rushed into the house in a hurry, and found Ji Xiaochun who was curled up in a small bed with a fever.

    Quickly check for Ji Xiaochun, find all kinds of medicines from the medicine box, turn around and anxiously ask the Ji family couple who follow, "Is there warm water at home?" The

    Ji family couple was wondering why Gu Yuanqing was in the middle of the night. He ran to their house, but when he saw that his son was not burning like a man, he couldn't care about other things, and nodded hurriedly, "I have it, I will pour it for you."

    Ji's mother hurriedly poured out from the kettle Bring a cup of warm water and hand it to Gu Yuanqing.

    Gu Yuanqing fed Ji Xiaochun a pill, found a blood vessel in Ji Xiaochun's hand, and gave him a hanging needle.

    It was the infusion support rod that Ji's father had just prepared to use to beat people.

    Gradually, the breathing was uncomfortable, and Ji Xiaochun, whose face was red with burning, gradually calmed down, and the three people breathed a sigh of relief.

    At this time, Ji's father and Ji's mother felt that something was wrong, and asked in confusion, "Xiao Gu, how did you know that Xiaochun in our family has a fever?

    " Auntie forgive me, Xiaochun went to the movies with me during the day, I accidentally fell asleep in the cinema, Xiaochun took off his clothes to prevent the cold, but he got cold."

    Ji's couple looked at each other and looked at each other. .

    Gu Yuanqing felt a little resentment in his heart.

    But he also knew that his son was taken care of by Gu Yuanqing in the countryside, and they would take care of Gu Yuanqing in the same way.

    So it's not easy for them to blame anyone for this.