Chapter 68: Upgrade

Looking at the generous person in front of him, Ji Xiaochun bit Gu Yuanqing's lips in a rage.

    The small shell teeth gently bit on Gu Yuanqing's lips again and again, and each time they bit, they licked the teeth marks with their tongues.

    Let you bully me, bite you, and hurt you!

    "

    Ugh..." Gu Yuanqing cried out in pain, but was surprised by Ji Xiaochun's initiative.

    Especially the wet little tongue that ran across the tip of his lips gave him an unprecedented numbness that spread from his lips to his whole body.

    Not only was there no pain, but there was a sense of excitement.

    Looking at Ji Xiaochun's face that he thought he was very fierce, but actually didn't dare to exert force at all, it was funny and cute.

    After a few minutes, Ji Xiaochun had enough to vent, panting slightly and loosening his toes, leaning against Gu Yuanqing's chest, looking at his toes, slightly resentful.

    "When will I be able to grow taller, it's so expensive."

    Feeling the heat coming from his chin, and hearing Ji Xiaochun's words again, Gu Yuanqing was a little stunned, and his eyes followed Ji Xiaochun's shoe toe unconsciously, and he saw that it had been worn a little. peel.

    "I'll buy you two more pairs of shoes." Gu Yuanqing raised his eyebrows slightly, a little remorseful.

    He is an out-and-out man, and he can't be careful with people. It's like Ji Xiaochun's shoes are about to rot. If Ji Xiaochun didn't break it by himself, he probably wouldn't notice it for a long time.

    Ji Xiaochun leaned against Gu Yuanqing's chest and said angrily, "I'm not talking about shoes, don't you think you've grown taller?"

    Ji Xiaochun gestured twice between Gu Yuanqing's chest and the top of his head, which is not taller than last year. few.

    "Is there?" Gu Yuanqing didn't pay much attention to his height. Besides, the clothes of this era were made too wide, even if they were a little taller, they would not show their feet and hands, so it was really not easy to notice.

    "Yes." Ji Xiaochun nodded affirmatively. He remembered that when we met on the train last year, Gu Yuanqing was only a head taller than him, but now he is directly shorter than Gu Yuanqing.

    "If you keep growing, I can only step on the bench and kiss you in the future. It's too difficult to find a kiss from you." Ji Xiaochun looked at the rare clarity in Gu Yuanqing's eyes.

    Gu Yuanqing said that only by pleasing him, he doesn't like others, he has to seize the opportunity, but the longer Gu Yuanqing grows, the fewer opportunities he can have.

    Gu Yuanqing looked down at Ji Xiaochun, who was a bit shorter than him. Seeing that he was still struggling with his words, he didn't break it. He slowly wriggled his Adam's apple and said, "I can let you."

    "How?"

    Gu Yuanqing thought for a while, "Well, let's formulate a code, as long as you say this code, I will bow my head."

    "Okay." Ji Xiaochun agreed with a full heart.

    Immediately, he got into trouble again, tilting his head and looking contemplative, "But what password should we make?"

    Gu Yuanqing smiled slightly, "Well, you call me Yuanqing in the future, as long as you call me that, I will take the initiative to lower my head how about it? "