Chapter 51: Showing off

Yang Xiaohong's face is full of spring breeze recently.

    Her son, Tieshu, is the target of the flowering place!

    The object of the deal is still the salesperson of the China World Trade Center. He can earn 28 yuan a month. With the subsidies in various supermarkets, he can have more than 30 and close to 40 a month.

    You must know that Gu Zhiheng is the director of the hospital for only 40 yuan a month. He is the one with the highest salary in his family and the envy of everyone.

    Now his future daughter-in-law's salary can be worth Gu Zhiheng's, but she gave her a face.

    With this long face, Yang Xiaohong couldn't help but feel proud. His son had been pinned down by Gu Yuanqing all the time, which made her unhappy for a long time.

    She didn't expect her son to do a beautiful thing for her this time, and overwhelm Gu Yuanqing in the marriage!

    If Gu Yuanqing went to the country, even if he was successful in the country, no city girl would like him.

    Girls who are used to living in the city, who would be willing to go to the countryside to endure hardships, after she looked after Gu Yuanqing, she might only be able to marry a girl in the countryside who did not know a few big characters.

    Just thinking about the scene where her daughter-in-law pressed Gu Yuanqing's daughter-in-law in the future made Yang Xiaohong feel happy.

    Therefore, when Gu Yuanqing returned home with the watch that Ji Xiaochun had given, he saw Yang Xiaohong arrogantly despising him.

    "That tendon is wrong again."

    Gu Yuanqing frowned and murmured in his heart.

    His third aunt likes to compare his strengths and weaknesses with others the most. If anyone has a better life than her, she will speak ill of others behind their backs, and then secretly compete.

    If she had a better life than anyone else, she would be like a hen that lays eggs for the whole world to know about, clucking and cackling, for fear that others would not know that she had laid eggs and would not come to pick them up.

    Yang Xiaohong didn't know that her current appearance in Gu Yuanqing's heart was like a hen pouting and laying eggs. She cleared her throat and looked at Gu Yuanqing with a smile on her face.

    "Yuanqing, I'm back."

    "Yeah." Gu Yuanqing replied lightly, preparing to go back to the house.

    But Yang Xiaohong wasn't going to let him go, she managed to seize an opportunity to show off in front of Gu Yuanqing, how could she miss it, and hurriedly asked, "Yuanqing, I think you're going out early and returning late, are you talking about someone else? "

    Gu Yuanqing was dumbfounded by Yang Xiaohong's mindless question, but still pursed his lips and shook his head.

    The person you like is not yet an adult, and it is better to hide it when it is not time to bring it home.

    Yang Xiaohong raised her eyebrows when she heard that Gu Yuanqing hadn't met anyone yet, feeling even more complacent. Sure enough, if she went to the countryside, she wouldn't be able to meet anyone.

    "Would you like my aunt to introduce you to one? Our family Helin is already a partner. You have been with Helin for a year, so you can't fall behind, or your children will have to be called Helin's brother in the future."

    Yang Xiaohong said They wanted to introduce a partner to Gu Yuanqing, but they were showing off their partner Gu Helin.

    When she heard this, Wan Fangfang, who was sitting in the room watching the fun, couldn't sit still, and came out to ask, "Third younger brother and sister, your Helin place is the target, which girl is there."