"Are you crazy? Do you know who my father is?" Wu Kun looked at the people who came up to him and wanted to handcuff him, but refused to comply.

  "I don't care who your father is. If you break the law, you must act in accordance with the law." The cold-blooded man at the head was not afraid of Wu Kun at all and directly ordered people to gag Wu Kun's mouth.

  Wu Kun's mouth was blocked with some smelly rag. He could only stare at the cold man with his big eyes, and said bitterly in his heart, "When my dad comes, I want you all to run away." Don't fall off."

  Gu Yuanqing and Ji Xiaochun followed the third team to the mountain. What they saw was Wu Kun being handcuffed, and they were slightly surprised.

  Ji Xiaochun was so shocked that his eyes almost fell out, and he asked in a low voice, "Then Wu Kun actually called the police himself in order to seek revenge on you?"

  Gu Yuanqing carefully looked at the uniforms of the policemen, shook his head and said, "He didn't report it, it should be his father."

  "His father?" Ji Xiaochun couldn't figure out what kind of drama about a father and son falling in love and killing each other, and how could it be made more beautiful than the opera's lyrics.

  Gu Yuanqing stopped talking, because the policemen had already arrived in front of them with the handcuffed Wu Kun.

  "These two people used Mucangzhi illegally and have been arrested now. There is no need to panic. We will ask you to take notes later. Please cooperate."

  The cold and tough man was very business-like and walked down the mountain with Wu Kun without giving everyone a chance to discuss what he said.

  As soon as they left, the entire third team started talking in an uproar.

  At this time, Gu Yuanqing's tight string gradually relaxed. Looking at the bullet marks on the clothes on Ji Xiaochun's abdomen, he quietly pulled him aside, lifted up his clothes and carefully inspected his abdomen.

  The area where the quilt/bomb had rubbed was still a little red and swollen, which was in sharp contrast with the white and tender skin next to it. Gu Yuanqing's eyes felt a little sore, and he didn't dare to touch it with his fingers. He asked softly, "Does it hurt?"

  Ji Xiaochun quickly put down his clothes, his cheeks slightly red, "It doesn't hurt, there are so many people on the mountain, it's not good to be seen."

  After speaking, Ji Xiaochun looked at Gu Yuanqing in confusion and whispered, "I clearly remember that the bullet penetrated my abdomen. I still have marks here. How could I be fine?"

  Gu Yuanqing did not answer Ji Xiaochun's question, but looked at Ji Xiaochun with some confusion, "Why are you so stupid to push me away."

  Ji Xiaochun looked at Gu Yuanqing with bright eyes like a fool, "If I don't push you away, you will die."

  "Then why don't you think about yourself?" Gu Yuanqing's heart was so clogged that he wanted to get angry, but had nowhere to do it.

  Ji Xiaochun touched his abdomen, which was only slightly bruised, and said sadly, "I'm fine. Maybe God didn't want me to die, so he gave me such an indestructible body, hahahahaha."

  After Ji Xiaochun finished laughing awkwardly, he saw that Gu Yuanqing was still looking angry with a livid face. He grabbed the hole in his clothes and changed the subject, "It's just a pity that a good piece of clothing was ruined like this."

  Ji Xiaochun's self-proclaimed look made Ba Ba Ba sick. He quietly burrowed under the root of the tree and made a look like vomiting, "Bah, bah, bah, if it weren't for me, do you think you would have escaped such a section today? ? All you lost was your piece of clothing, and I lost my precious voice. Although the voice is not broken, you two idlers will be punished by God if you use such a precious voice to play. of."