26

Techno music blasted across the dance floor, with speeding lights illuminating every corner. One part of Tomas's expansive club was dedicated to the dance floor, while another featured professional female dancers and DJs to amplify the crowd's mood. Separated from the bustling activity, the strip bar was tucked away underground. The club, known as one of the most elite venues, was equipped with security cameras throughout. It attracted various mafia groups, making it a hub for their business dealings. Tonight, following a concluded meeting, drug cartels entertained themselves with women; wine flowed freely, and meth and cocaine were as common as any ordinary dish laid out on the tables.

Meanwhile.

Tomas groaned loudly. The woman was on the table while he pumped her from behind. His sweat trickled down on his forehead as he continues to thrust harder, he was wearing a shirt, and his pants were on the floor.

"Oh my god! Oh, harder please!" Brenda whispered seductively, imitating a pornstar. Pretending she enjoyed it even though she was getting bored. She secretly yawned then she screamed in pleasure as if memorizing a script. "Push it more." Brenda's mind began to travel while Tomas was too preoccupied in pumping her. How can I solve the radical equation? I need to remember, she wondered.

Tomas grinned in pride; his shirt already soaked in sweat. He slapped Brenda's buttocks and continued to thrust.

Yeah, right. Three inches is big enough for you. Brenda's mind mocked in disgust. She hid the snickering by faking a loud moan then her thoughts went back again to her previous contemplation. Oh, I know how to solve it. Start by subtracting one from both sides to isolate the primary term. Then square both sides to remove the binomial from the radical. Substituting 11 for x in the original equation yields. I should try it later.

Loud noises of their banging muscles filled the space, the crushing sounds seemed like an orange, squeezing every bit of the juice. "I'm coming! Take it all!" Tomas shouted in euphoria; he was on the verge of ejaculation. Brenda smirked, one of a kind prostitute, she was intelligent and loved to read. Unfortunately, the clients would never give a damn about intelligence. "Damn it! I-I'm coming!" She maintained the pornstar act by prolonging the words with a breathy voice, gasped for air, and gave out an ecstatic moan to complete the pretension. Then she dozed off. Took a nap, if that was even a word to include in her sexual vocabulary.

Tomas pushed even further. He finally released his semen to the condom. Brenda was still clueless when he removed his manhood.
"Hey, get out." Tomas spanked her behind. She finally woke up from her nap. Brenda hurriedly pulled up her skirt and left the room before he could notice her tired eyes.

Tomas wore his pants, wiped his sweat, and changed his shirt. After that, he went to the mini bar of his office to pour a drink. He returned to his swivel chair to relax for a minute.

A knock on the door was heard.

"Get in!" Tomas shouted while taking a drink. The door opened, and three men entered: Abner, Tulfo, and Mar. Tulfo and Mar took seats on the couch, while Abner, his right-hand man, approached the desk.

Mar diligently wiped his dagger on his jeans. His arm boasted more ink than bare skin, portraying the image of a typical mobster with tattoos adorning his neck, shoulders, and legs. His casual attire did little to conceal his rough demeanor. Tulfo, preoccupied with watching a video on his cellphone, contrasted Mar with his lack of tattoos but a face adorned with piercings. Bald and muscular, he stood at average height. Mar and Tulfo behaved like loyal dogs, ready to bark and bite at their master's command, the ones who execute and cover up the dirty work.

The bouncer approached Tomas at the door. "Boss, someone wants to talk to you. She said it's important."

"Let her in!" Tomas commanded, finishing his whiskey. Abner rose from his seat and headed to the bar.