9

She crumpled like a puppet, released from her strings, swaying for a brief moment before gracefully falling into Margo's waiting arms.

Margo carefully registered the fragile softness of the stripper's body, a delicate weight that sent tingling sensations through her. Carrying the stripper, Margo surveyed the room for a suitable place to lay her down. Her eyes settled on a long couch, presently occupied by the yakuza boss. A swift check revealed the couch to be clean, providing a temporary haven. Anticipating the imminent spread of blood from Kobayashi's lifeless form, Margo acted decisively. A precise kick to the back of Kobayashi's head sent his corpse collapsing like a sack of onions, his face meeting the floor with a muted thud. Gently, Margo laid the unconscious stripper on the now-available couch.

The supple curves of the stripper's body captured Margo's green eyes, from the perfect contours of the breasts to the pelvis, toned legs, and flat stomach, inducing a flush in Margo's cheeks. Despite the strange allure, Margo resisted by diverting her gaze in search of something to cover the unconscious girl.

Hurrying to another room, Margo sought a blanket. Upon her return, she delicately covered the sleeping girl, redirecting her eyes to avoid the tempting sight. The stripper lay in a profound slumber. Seated beside her, Margo couldn't resist tucking a stray lock of hair behind the girl's ear. In a hushed tone, she found herself whispering, "Who are you?" An amused quirk played on Margo's mouth as she realized she was conversing with a sleeping stranger, a scenario entirely unplanned. The presence of the stripper was an unexpected twist in her scheme. Her initial intention had been simple – eliminate the mafia boss and depart, executing a cunning plan to manipulate the rival mafia group through a divide-and-conquer strategy.

Margo sighed, pondering a solution to her unexpected predicament. "I can't leave you here... if I do, another group will get you. You're the only one who survived." Cautious in her decision-making, she opted for the lesser of two evils – taking the girl with her. However, this choice necessitated keeping the body of Salvador. Margo carried the unconscious girl outside and guided her to the van, positioning her in the passenger seat and covering her with a blanket.

Next, Margo located Salvador's vehicle in the garage – a red car. She searched for the stripper's belongings and dressed her in a blouse before returning to the house with a weapon in hand. Armed with a submachine gun boasting a rapid fire rate of 600 rounds per minute and a magazine capacity of 25 to 32 rounds, Margo prepared for a meticulous staging.

Dragging one of Kobayashi's men outside the room, Margo also moved Salvador's lifeless body, leaving blood trails on the floor. She orchestrated the scene to make it appear as if the dead bodies were engaged in a firefight, carefully placing their hands on the weapons and planting a few bullets on their chests. As for Salvador, she pulled his body outside the house and arranged him in the compartment of his car. "I'll take care of you tomorrow," she murmured to Salvador's lifeless face before sealing the compartment shut.

Margo, returning to the house, reentered the room with calculated determination. She ignited a controlled blaze, consuming the box and Salvador's friend's cellphone – eradicating every trace of evidence. Seated elegantly on the couch, legs crossed, she savored her wine while witnessing the methodical destruction unfold before her.

Twenty minutes elapsed, and Margo gracefully rose, bathed in the dynamic lights of the rotating disco ball above. With a poised air, she selected two submachine guns from the table. "Happy New Year," a sultry voice broke the silence as she unleashed a relentless storm of gunfire. Spinning in a circle, Margo's calculated movements released a torrent of bullets, each shot a symphony of destruction. The projectiles tore through the air, indifferent to their purpose, creating chaos as they impacted walls and objects. The bullets became an uncontrollable cascade, mimicking a relentless rainstorm assaulting the roof.