15

The moment she entered the office, a pair of soft hands suddenly grabbed Margo's shoulders. Ophelia pushed her against the wall and kissed her. "You taste sweet, Sinclair. I like it," she muttered with arousal.

"What are you doing here?" Margo pushed her away and immediately wiped off the smudge of lipstick on her mouth.

"The deal hasn't finalized yet. You will be seeing more of me from now on." Ophelia pressed her body to Margo, she playfully licked the ear and looked closer into her green eyes, crushing her mouth again with a fury. Pressing her tongue to the seam of Margo's lips and delved inside her mouth. The taste made Ophelia addicted, especially in a strange flavor that was kind of salty and sweet. Margo's skin was moist from sweat; she just came out of the gym. "Ohhhh...shit! Sinclair."

Margo gave in; it was her turn to push Ophelia to the wall. Their actions ended up rough and crushed each other's lips with a scorching kiss.

The phone rang.

"Shit!" Ophelia softly cursed.

"Bad news for you," Margo removed Ophelia's clingy hands and left her at the door.

Ophelia was catching her breath while she watched Margo talked over the phone. "I'll be there Diana...thank you."

When Margo turned at her, she sneered. "Get out of my way, Ophelia."

Ophelia defiantly stood at the door, crossing her arm, and she arched her brow in resistance. "Make me," she purred.

Margo pulled her closer and kissed her fervently, she cut the kiss, leaving Ophelia sexually frustrated.

The penthouse.

Margo went to her mini bar and poured a drink. As she reclined down the couch, she could hear the beat of the rain against the window. Her green eyes saw the curtain of water, spreading along with dimmed lights of the glittering city. On a clear night, the view was splendid, but on this night her only wish was to feel the comfort of her bed.

She ventured her way to the bedroom when she opened the door, seductive music from the stereo welcomed her. Margo noticed the bathroom door was ajar with the sound of running water resonating inside. A smile formed on her red lips as she started to remove her clothes. She dropped the coat on the floor. Following the blouse and the black skirt fell lifeless on the carpet. A black lacy bra slithered down on toned arms. Lingerie made from silk gradually descended on smooth thighs and a pair of long legs were visibly walking towards the bathroom. Margo stepped inside, a fine mist rose from the warm water, embraced her naked body. She saw the silhouette of a woman. Aveline was facing the shower, unaware of a naked body walking towards her.

Margo wrapped her hands around her waist. "M-margo?!" A startled Aveline glanced at her.

"Do you want me to scrub your back?" Margo purred on her ear, she pressed her chest behind Aveline, took the sponge and began to scrub the body in front of her. She traced the outline of Aveline's jaw, and her playful hand roamed on the body.

Aveline felt a hot breath on her neck, then the tender brush of Margo's lips traveled along her jaw. A hand runs through her hair, as their kisses become harder and more urgent. Another hand slid around the waist and pulled her closer.

Margo massaged the breasts and pressed it again. Aveline moaned between their kisses. They smashed their lips with the dripping water blending in through their fiery mouth. Margo's hand navigated all over the thigh, slowly stroking the feminity of Aveline. Her fingers entered the slippery walls while she embraced her from behind. Aveline leaned her hands in front of the wall, but she was unable to resist the temptation behind her. She faced and touched Margo's cheeks, kissing her to the fullest desire.