23

The hotel suite was reminiscent of an elegant Roman residence, sophisticated and decorated with timeless Italian furnishings. Garden views were visible through the bright interior, enhanced by soaring ceilings and tall windows designed to maximize natural daylight. The room was adorned with delicate fabrics, beautiful artwork, and an exquisite structure. The stylish bathrooms featured a white and gold theme, marvelous mosaics, and marble vanities.

The warmth of the water offered comfort, and the soapy bubbles emitted a relaxing scent of strawberry and vanilla. Dim lights from lighted candles filled the bathroom. Margo took a glass of wine, savoring the flavor, closing her eyes for a moment before sipping again. Suddenly, soft footsteps approached.

"Are you still up?" Aveline, fresh from a shower and wrapped in a white robe, sat on the marble floor and leaned her arm on the rim of the tub.

Margo opened her eyes to gaze at her. The candlelight cast a glow on Aveline's face, making her appear ethereal. Her wavy hair cascaded over her shoulders, and her rosy cheeks exhibited smooth perfection. Long eyelashes veiled her eyes as she stared at the water.

"Do you want to join me?" Margo offered, taking a sip of wine before setting the glass beside the tub. Aveline smiled at the invitation, standing near the tub while Margo's green eyes remained fixed on her. Aveline let her robe fall, the fabric gliding down her naked body to drop to the floor. She stepped into the water, creating tiny ripples on the surface.

Margo embraced her from behind, and Aveline rested her head against Margo's chest. "You danced very well," Margo whispered. Aveline's smile broadened at the compliment, feeling a surge of happiness from Margo's simple words.

"Why did you want me to cover my eyes?" Aveline tilted her head to the side and kissed Margo's nape softly.

"If you had known it was me, would you still have done it?"

"Without a doubt," Aveline replied without hesitation, trailing her fingers through the warm water. "Margo?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you sleep with others? Men or women, aside from me?" Aveline's voice wavered slightly, betraying her hesitation. "Forget it. You don't have to answer."

"I had a series of casual sex with girls and men in the past," Margo replied casually. Aveline leaned her head against the chest then slid down her body under the water, allowing only her face over the surface. She closed her eyes to cloak the dimness of her chocolate eyes.

"Why do you want to know?" Margo asked, embracing her as Aveline fought her inner turmoil.

"Nothing, I'm just curious," Aveline replied, her voice detached; she kept her eyes closed and took a deep breath. She shifted to face Margo, her movement causing ripples in the water.

"I've missed you a lot," she whispered, her words laden with unspoken emotions. Without waiting for a response, Aveline kissed Margo, a kiss full of longing. They kissed passionately. She snaked her arms around Margo's neck; both captivated in mixed desires with their talking lips.

The gentle splashes of water echoed their moans, blending with the soft sounds of their lips meeting, breaking the night's silence with whispers of bliss.

Illuminated by flickering candlelight, their desires danced in the shadows. Outside the window, stars gazed down, witnessing their passion burn brightly under the spell of the enchanting moonlight.

++++

The clock struck 3 a.m., its hands marking the passage of time with each tick. Margo lay soundly asleep, her naked form enveloped in the warmth and softness of a silky blanket. The room was dimly lit, with curtains drawn open allowing moonlight to cascade through the window.