Return of the Seductress (Part 2)

**Hinwe**

It's been a while since I saw this place once again...

"..."

The laptop, though it's full of dust, was still there where I left it. The beautiful figmas I collected also gathered dust, some of the anime posters on my wall lost its adhesives and fell on the floor. The trash, dirty clothes and linens remained where I put those...or was it moved? I don't know. For sure, this place...while it was my home for a long time ever since I became a saint, felt like a 'stranger' to me.

Honestly, I feel warmer in Dupree than here...

"..."

But that place isn't my real home. I'm the Elf Saint, and I should reign...and die, here.

So, taking a deep breath and steeling my resolve, I began to pick the trash and clean my room. At first, it was just the crumpled papers, and dirty clothes. Then, slowly, my pace picked up. Next thing that I knew, I was looking for something like a trash bin, so I could put away the garbage. Once I finished cleaning the floor, I took a cloth and wiped my figmas and my laptop's dust.

For some strange reason, I don't like this place dirty...even when I'm fine with it before.

Back in Dupree, Kuro and Meanor would always get angry whenever they came in my room full of mess. Then they would force me to clean it. Damn, I sure hated their meddling, and the human would sometimes hit me (lightly) on the head to knock some sense. Nevertheless, now I understood how obnoxious I must be; this room...it sure was disgusting. I could now feel Meanor's dismay whenever she would clean this place, and return later to another pigsty.

"..."

It's pretty much understandable for her and Kuro to really drop me.

"..."

Goodness, I keep on thinking about those people who are just using me for their benefit. Nevertheless, I had to admit; I enjoyed their company. Meanor served me well before, and Kuro...he made me feel needed again.

"..." Tears began to fall from my eyes. Yes, I want to be wanted again...I'm someone who likes to know her purpose, even though she has lived for so long. But, who would love a lazy, useless mistress?

"Even if you're a freeter, I still like you!"

"!!!" My thoughts vanished from my mind the moment I heard a familiar voice of a man. Turning around, I saw Kuro, standing by the door of my room, barring access to the tree palace's hallway.

"How did you get here?" I asked him, making sure he knew I was mad for what I learned earlier.

"I teleported," Kuro answered. "Or should I say, Natasha teleported me. Maddie and Ruro are now looking for Meanor, so she can join us here, as well."

"How did you know I'm here then?"

"I figured that since you won't return to Dupree palace, you'd be here in your room."

I fell silent. Kuro never moved from the door; it was obvious from his thoughts that he intended to keep me in my room.

"Your Holiness..."

"I don't need your explanation," I averted my eyes from the human, for I was afraid that if I looked at him, I would fall again for his charms.

"I understand," he said. "But will you please look into my thoughts before judging if I betrayed you?"

I never answered him, and he never moved. I wanted Kuro to leave, but since I won't touch him, I couldn't teleport him away. So, with no other option, I opened my ability to read minds and looked unto his thoughts...