CHAPTER 2

AUTHOR POV:

A girl crying in her car covering the distance of 14 hours of drive in 8 hours, running away from the place she once loved the most, the place which holds a lot of memories for her......
Crying in her car, she hiccups when she look around her surrounding, the roads were almost empty, the highway she had her car stopped was just beautiful in her eyes while she was still leaning on her car handle she read the sign board that told her about where she was now.......
Karachi....
Her second home
Her favourite place
Her memories of the city started to make her feel some comfort yet emotional..
She missed all the memories she made here with her best friend. She missed her university days when both of the friends sneaked out to their favourite pani puri shop in Dhoraji...

It was currently 11:30 pm when both friends sneaked out of their hostel to fill there stomach with the food they were craving...
Uffff Hayat tum kitna time lagati ho, chalo bhi ab! Itni bhi koi thand nahi hain bahir yarr (ohh come on Hayat how much time do you need, let’s go, it’s not too cold outside)
Hayat didn’t reply back, ignoring her best friend she made her way towards her, wrapping their arms together they sneaked out silently, trying not to make a sound and make her dean know about it....
After reaching the place, they laughed together and had their amazing meal....
Remembering the memories Hayat started crying again, it was too painful for her to let go of the beautiful past she shared with her best friend, the journey that started with a simple Asalam Mualaikum on an online app turned their life to something they never expected....
Hayat came to Karachi while crying and in her anger with no sense, if what she was doing was right or not....
She just wanted to leave the place, and she did with her now best friend, her favourite sports car, Mercedes AMG GT....
She was driving late night on the roads of Karachi alone, with no fear or any difficulty.....
After driving for an hour, she found the road that led her towards the university where she once studied.... she stopped the car right in front of the gate when fajr azan started, looking at the gate remembering all the memories. She dialled a number on her phone, “I’m coming in half an hour.” Saying a one simple sentence, she cut the call and made her way towards the house she loved to go to....
The night started to fall apart to let the sun ruse when she stopped the car in the garage of her house, coming out of the car she saw her Chacha (uncle) opening his arms wide open for her to hug....

Hazel eyes started to tear up, she run toward her chacha and hugged him tightly, crying in his embrace, “chachu dadi or abbu jee ne kaha ka ghar se nikal jao, tum bogg ban chuki ho humary uper kiu ky tum kuch krti nhi ho bss apni maa ki tharah beti rehti ho, chachu meri ammi tou phale hi maar chuki to bar bar unko itna Q gussa krty haa, many chachu kuch nhi kiya tha ma sirf parh rhi thi, sana ka hath se glass gira tha or usko khud chot lagi thi, chachu mane kuch nhi kiya, ap yakeen kry mera please. (Uncle, grandma, and dad told me to leave the house, they said you've become a burden on us because you don't do anything, you just act like your mother. Uncle, my mom had already passed away, why do they get so angry with her repeatedly? I hadn't done anything, I was just studying. Sana had accidentally dropped the glass from her hand and got hurt herself. Uncle, I didn't do anything, please believe me.)” Pleading, she cried as she told her uncle everything that happened their while hiccups were clearly heard in silence....
Her uncle’s heart broke for her. He had seen her going through this since she was a kid. He had seen her how everyone in his family treated her. He had always loved his elder sister in law, she was the one who made his life happier, she was the one who supported him to do love marriage as he wanted, she was their to help him out whenever he needed her, she’s the one whom he always respect and he wanted to treasure this little warrior of her’s to himself, he wanted to adopt her since he and his wife got no child but his elder brother was the proud man who wanted to raise his own child by himself but he never did it in a right way....
Hugging her close to his heart, he tried to comfort her, knowing she just needed some comfort and she’ll go to her grumpy self again. His little warrior has always been like this, just some comfort, “family is where the child feels save, if they aren’t treating you right, then it’s their fault, not yours, my little warrior, you don’t deserve it, and I have always told you to come here live with me and your auntie, don’t you love us hmmm, don’t go there, Karachi is you hometown, your mother’s heart, live here with us now, forget you have a father their, he will surely regret everything but right now you need to be strong my little warrior hmm, come let’s go inside, your chachi (auntie) is making custard for you, don’t you love it hmm?”

It was that day itself when she decided to live in Karachi....now....till forever she lived, never going to go back to the house she once wanted to be her home....