CHAPTER 27

HAYAT POV:

Sitting downstairs with my mother in law, as she told me about the family gathering that is going to be held here, all the family members are going to come here to see me, I dressed in royal blue colour gown with silk dupatta on side, Ahad had gone with Ashar to see off Samir and Sahil, they both have to go, I wanted to know Ahad company to know about him more but no problem they will be back soon....

All the family member sat there in the lounge, I have come in with ammi (mother in law) and chachi on my side, she came to meet me and ammi told her to join us, while I sat on the sofa, I felt someone continuous stares at me, looking towards the side I found a girl looking, NO glaring at me, oh why? I questioned myself, yet shrugging the thought I greeted everyone.....

Ammi introduced everyone and I found that she is Ahad's phupho daughter, Seema......

"Bhabi the bride is hmm beautiful but she has a really bad taste in colour and dressing, look at my daughter, isn't she looking beautiful in this green dress and wasn't she looking beautiful in the wedding, what do you say Hayat? Isn't my daughter looking beautiful today, too?" I heard Ahad auntie. As per my request no one wore red colour in my wedding but this girl did!, she wore a dress that look like bride dress, I couldn't complain because I thought she might be illiterate since it was written in the card that no one is allowed to wear red colour dress in the wedding...

Ahad and Ashar came back and greeted everyone. While they sat too with us, Seema stood up and went away. Coming back, she passed a glass of water to Ahad but not to Ashar....

"Give it to me bhai, I'm more tired than you" Ashar said snatching the glass from Ahad's hand and I sigh in relived, I'm not getting good vibes from her, "don't mind but I think Seema would have looked better with Ahad than this girl" auntie said indicating me as "this girl", having enough of this mother daughter drama, I stood and, seeing me standing up, chachi, ammi, Ahad and Ashar too stood up, I calmly turned to auntie and said "I mind phupho, I hope you won't do this stupid comparison again, he is my husband and I won't let anyone bounding him with any other girl then me and I don't gossip just to fit in the conversation, I may excuse now" delivering my words calmly I gestured Ahad to lead me to my room and he did, I heard someone clapping, "who's clapping?" I asked Ahad still, not turning around "your biggest cheer leader begum" he smiled, and we walked to our room.......

"Did I said a lot?" I asked Ahad entering inside the room, "nahhhh, begum, you did right, standing up yourself is what you should have done! I'm proud of you" he said, peaking my head lightly while taking me in a hug....

Chachi went away in the evening after having lunch with me, I miss her already...

My new family is sitting in the lawn with me, ammi is sitting beside me, while the men sat on the other side, we all were talking about different things when Ashar said "where are you guys going for vacations?" he said, wiggling his eyebrows, this manner less man!

Ahad looked at me, and I looked at him, he gestured me to speak my thoughts, I turned to ammi and said "can we all go together to Islamabad by road in our bikes and cars?" I felt four pair of eyes on me......

"You sure?" I heard Ashar, I nodded my head and he said "I AM IN" Ashar said, standing up, leaving the place already.....

"Beta, you all children should go, we couple need our own together time, so we will be here waiting to for you guys" baba jaan said patting my head standing up with ammi on side said, "take a lot of pictures and enjoy."

I looked towards Ahad who was smiling looking at me, shaking his head he too stood up and forward his hand for me to hold, I held his hand and went to our room, " you okay with what I said?" I asked Ahad while entering the room.....

"You said it from your heart?" I nod my head to his question...

"You did right, I'm not upset, and I won't be ever! I'll call my guys to join us to the trip too, is it okay with you my wife" he had started calling me begum, my wife, since we are have got married, once I haven't heard my name from his mouth, he does flirt!

"Oh, why would I be? They should absolutely join us, but will I be alone? "I asked whisperingly...

"why would you be alone? You have me now, mera bacha (my baby)" his nicknames are just Uffff......

We are going on the trip by the end of January, 28 January, on Sunday we will leave for the trip, I'm1 pretty excited since it is my first time going with my own family..... MY FAMILY!