CHAPTER 1

Author POV:
The sun was setting down like always, making the sky look pretty, and everyone glowed. He sat there on the sandy beach thinking about how his life changed 4 years ago when he thought the world had collapsed, his life turned upside down right there, on the road of Shahrah-e-Faisal. He never wanted to go through that road that night. He never thought his life would change like this....
Everything hurts him till today, the pain that he had gone through 4 years ago and left him deeply heartbroken, the pain that has never lessened and never will......
The destiny played its role for his side till now.
He had closed his heart, clearly not wanting anyone around him to make him feel anything that he thought would make him happy when his happiness had already gone....

He stood up from the beach and cleaned his clothes. His 6'3 "height made him look so attractive to others around him, but he didn't looked towards them, ignoring all the stares he got from them, he walked towards the road, wore his helmet and jacket, he sat on his bike and road off...
The man he is! Everyone wants him for his looks to his money, but no one wants to see the side he wants to show to his only destined person.

Ahad Mir...
The man that everyone now fears was once had a very bubbly personality boy. He became a man now, a man no one denies, a man who only fears his Almighty Allah....
He sure is handsome with his 6'3 "height, style, black doe eyes with a little cut on his left cheek side, a mole on his right ear that looks too attractive if one sees clearly...
Riding his bike, Kawasaki ninja h2 with its full speed of 380 kilometres per hour (240 mph) on the roads of Karachi, where he can easily get into an accident....

Thinking about the things that have been happening in his life now has made him furious yet calm from inside. Riding his favourite bike, he finally reached home. When isha azan just started, parking his bike in his garage, he went to do wadu and make his way towards the Masjid, which is a few blocks away from his house.

Praying namaz has always given him a comfort, he prayed to Allah "Yaa Allah the pain that you have given me, was meant to be happen, knowing it's a test from you for me, I'm trying harder everyday to not think about the incident but Allah I trust you, I trust only you Allah, please write what's best for me in my destiny."
He always prayed to Allah to make him die. He prayed for his death for 4 years now, every day he wants to die, but destiny has made another plan set for him already....
Standing up, he walked out of the Masjid and went to his house.
Cooking a meal has always been his favourite thing, but it has become a burden to him for the last 4 years, but he now has a cook who makes his food. After having his meal, Qorma with chawal(rice)..... he thanked Allah and went towards the garage to take his bike and ride towards the roads of Karachi, which at the time of 2am will be empty.....
Riding his bike all night on Saturday nights is a must for him, senseless mind, no thoughts just rides towards the place which the roads take him to......
The sound that his bike made was the only thing he could hear. The faster he went and the more fearless he gets. Never thinking about anyone, he rode the bike when he felt a sudden vibration from his pant pocket, knowing very well who would it be he let it slide, the phone kept ringing and the vibration of it started to irritate him, finally after 5 missed calls the phone ringing stopped which he didn't give his interest too.
He stopped the bike at the side of the beach again, but this time, he saw a family at the beach hanging out in the night of silence they were roaming here and there laughing together, Ahad Mir watched them silently, observing them, there happiness were clearly visible on their face, a small smile made it's way to his lips as he saw 2 little twins playing with each other, trying to make each other eat nothing but spoons, he smiled and shake his head a little, its been so long since he last felt the joy that he felt now watching the kids......

He started his bike again, riding on it towards Masjid as it was clearly the time of the fajr prayer, stopping right in front of the Masjid he got down and went in to pray.
Coming to his house after praying, he directly went to the bed and fell asleep...
His nights are filled with numerous nightmares that make him suffocated in his own house. The laughter he hears every night and day makes him feel nothing but depressed....
He misses her a lot, but he can never see her now.
He watched his beloved one die in front of his eye while he couldn't do anything. He felt like he had seen the worst.....
Slowly, some salty water started to drip down his closed eyes. Gradually, he started crying with no sound coming out of his mouth until he felt someone hugging him and caressing his head slowly he hugged back and slept again, knowing his safe place, his mother is there to protect him from the nightmares already....