CHAPTER 14

AHAD POV:

I told everything truthfully to her and felt her gaze on me, I looked at her to find her shocked, looking at me, “What happened, Hayat?” I asked, giving my all attention to her, “that- that accident was on Sunday? Your- your bike was Kawasaki ninja h2?” How did she know, I thought when something clicked at my mind.....”You- you were in the car??” She nodded repeatedly “I’m so sorry Ahad, I’m so sorry, please forgive me, I was mad at abbu jee that night, I had a fight with him and I couldn’t control and I did unseen the signal and crashed into you, I’m so sorry” she was panicking, “hushhh, hush, Hayat shusshh, look the accident was no one’s mistake, it happened because it was meet to happen, that’s all, but I have a question” I said calmly. She gave a small nod, I took it as an answer to ask my question, “Was it you the other day who said....somethings are meant to go.....” I wanted to confirm, I wanted to confirm if she’s the one who gave me the courage that day to accept what ever happened and move on, looking at her expression that changed as I said everything. “Yes – I was the one....Eira used to tell me to move on or else the past will suffocate me, after her death everything changed, and that is why her death made things devastating for me, I changed a lot in wrong way just because I lost someone I loved dearly once, and I accepted the marriage because I need support to fight my father for the property he is trying to steal that my mother named after me before her death, another reason was I have always seen Mrs. Mir, as my closest one and that is why I wanted to be her daughter and I don’t know about you so – I’m sorry... I mean, Eira used to talk about her brothers to me, but I didn’t know you both were the ones she always chirped about” everything she said made sense and I could totally understand her, but her fidgeting with her fingers tells me she’s nervous telling me the reasons about her marrying me...Eira do used to talk about Hayat with me but I didn’t knew the hayat she always talked about was also hazel she used to talk about....

I smiled and nodded my head when I saw Hayat eyes going wide, I looked at my back to see one and only my annoying brother there taking our pictures “don’t Ashar, I’ll kill you” I said thinking it might make Hayat uncomfortable...

“You stupid girl, couldn’t you not wide your damn hazel eyes!! Ahhhh, you are moment killer” Ashar said while closing his eyes, looking all annoyed. “You manner less man, don’t you know! You should not invade someone’s privacy”  Hayat said while pointing her index finger towards him. I was confused at their bricking. Do they know each other? How? I thought to myself and thought to ask, “You both know each other?” I asked still with frowning “Yes bhai I know this manner less woman. She’s my student and my friend, “ He said, wiggling his eyebrows towards Hayat, “I AM NOT YOUR STUDENT YOU CRAZY. SELF OBSESSED MAN!” Hayat screamed, I was now scared of her, Damn I’m getting married to a real crazy woman, I though to myself when I heard her whispering “I’m not crazy” I looked towards her did I say that a loud? I thought again “yes you said that a loud, and I guessed what you thought just now” giving me her sweet beautiful smile she said....
Walking towards our bikes track side. I saw them again bricking when Ashar looked towards me and said “bhai apko pata ha kl hi is ghadi larki ne mujhe bataya ka iski shadi hone wali ha jald hi or mane isko kaha tha ka pata nhi kis lucky larky ko yia unlucky krne ja rhi ha or aj pata chal rha ha ka wo unlucky larka or koi nhi mera apna bhai ha” ("Bro, you know, just yesterday this problematic girl told me that she's getting married soon, and I had told her that she's going to make some unlucky guy's life miserable. Today, I found out that the unlucky guy is none other than my own brother.). He laughed like a manic, and I just glazed at him....

“Stupid man shut up, you did not say that, Ahad don’t listen to this manic. He’s just jealous that I’m getting married before him” Hayat tried her best to tell me not to think about what my own brother said but right now I’m just seeing my soon to be wife being so cute. I smiled and nodded my head, making her nod her head too...

“Will you now talk to me on message? Or are you still shy after today’s talk?” I questioned her, I want to know her, her likes and dislikes, her habits and hobbies, her favourite things to love.....

“But I don’t use what’s app much, like I don’t use any app very much – I mean I get texts a lot but I don’t reply *sigh* I just don’t have a great relation with phones” she said, while I tried to understand her fully. “You are not obliged you text me back, but can I text you like anytime I want if you’re not uncomfortable?” .... “Okay,” she said, a simple word making me smile....

Simple talk makes a big difference. Which did after we talked and parted ways, I had to return back to my office that I did after seeing her going towards Ashar from there. I guess new bricking....

Returning to my office, I looked at some files, still having her roaming around my mind. A smile came to my lips as I took out my phone and texted her “well I’ll join for race this week. Would you like to cheer for me there?” I do not know what to text, so I did text what we have in common...

________________________________________
1020 words...

A short chapter indeed! But with wholesome moments of the trio, hehehe...

Do let me know if you like the chapter