CHAPTER 23

AHAD POV:

Our wedding is starting in 2 weeks and I’m kind of excited, I want to spend my life with her, she has become a part of my life without even my knowing....

“Bhai, kitna time lagaty ho, nechy chalo sab aaye howy ha(bhai, you take a lot of time, let’s go downstairs everyone’s here already)” Ashar said while pulling me with him, he got some guts, I’ll see him later...

“A giya dulha, kiya dhek kr tumhari ammi ne usko passand kiya ha, itni pyari b nhi ha, pant shirt pehnti ha wo to Astagfirullah, sharam b nhi ha usma(here’s the groom, what did your mother thought while arranging the marriage with her, she isn’t even beautiful, and she wears pant and shirt, Astagfirullah she got no shame)” phupho(paternal aunt) said while gesturing the people around her...

“Ohh, my beloved phupho. You do not need to think about her, I’m her groom. She is going to marry me, not my family, and what I think is all she needs to care about, and you my dear phupho look at your own son and daughter, I heard your son was caught last week drinking and harassing a girl? Shouldn’t you be more shameful about such an act of your beloved son?” I said in front of all the people who were there for my marriage....

“Ohh, yeah, phupho, I actually have some pictures of your daughter from her college. She was smoking, Astagfirullah. How did you give birth to such disgrace phupho, lock her down phupho!” Ashar said dramatically while passing his phone towards the people seating in the lounge, I looked at Ashar to find him showing his 32 teeth to me......

Today my parents and relatives are going to give bari (all the presents given to the bride before wedding) to my soon to be wife, and here I’m getting anxious to know how she will react seeing all the things..... I have sent gifts with Ashar especially hoping she would love them, a notification was heard in my silent room, I looked at it and saw a video, a video of her holding the gifts I sent for her, she was looking happy yet nervous.....Ashar was insisting her to open all the gifts but she opened only one, which is a sapphire necklace, it’s not a really a big one but a small piece which can not be visible to anyone much till they come closer to see it, seeing her expression I could tell she liked it a lot, my heart felt at ease now, seeing her eyes shine looking at the gifts....

“Thank you for all the gifts, I love the necklace the most since I haven’t opened others till now, hehehe.” Her text came, and it instantly got a smile on my dull face, I replied instantly “your welcome, my soon to be wife.”

I love calling her my soon to be wife till I make her officially mine to call her my wife in front of the world....

It’s my bachelor party that was arranged by Ashar, I have been texting and calling my friends to come and join us, but they are really busy, Ashar is enough for the company but I miss those dumb idiots.....

“Where are you lost bhai, come let’s go, aren’t you excited, your nikkah will be happening 2 days from now on, and here you are looking like a dead wish” He gave me his favourite duhh look while I said “I miss the idiots, they can’t come” I looked at my phone again....

Shaking my head, we went to do darya. Today, we are going to end the night with a race....

I was wearing my helmet when someone tapped my shoulder, turning around. I saw my friends, all of them there, “Hammad, Sahil, Samir, you all here! Didn’t you guys say you were busy? What a great way to surprise, “ I said, rolling my eyes on them, hugging them tightly....

“So, how’s our bhabi?” Sahil asked...
“She made you fall for her, naa,” Samir said...
“You are excited for the marriage, hmmm,” Hammad said...
All of them were trying to tease me, huh dumb people...

“Yeah, I like her. She’s just amazing, and I’m ready to be known as her”“ I said proudly, putting my hand on my heart, making it look like I’m in love, which I actually am...and i am not complaining okay!

“You shameless man,” Sahil said, making giving me his famous disgusting look...

“What’s disgusting in it?” I asked keenly..

“Nothing, let’s go for a ride. Since we are here, why not we go out of the city on bike for a night ride? It’s been a long time since we enjoyed riding together” I heard Hammad. Looking at him surprisingly, I said, “bro, we have been going to charity house every week together on this bike, well just leave it and let’s go to my house first, let’s grab out backpack and ride the night out” I said and gestured them to towards there bike....

Ashar got Sahil and Samir bike from his friends for a day, so we could enjoy together....
While riding back home, I got a notification, I took the phone out of my pocket and looked at it.....
Checking the name of the person who texted me got a very big smile came on my face, “soon to be wifey” was clearly written on my screen....

“You haven’t sent me the book voice over since the last 4 days, may I ask why?” I read her text and smiled, knowing what I wanted to reply. I texted back....”Because you’re going to be my wife in some days, and you can listen to the narrator directly.” I texted back....

“1 bachelor down, 4 to go.....” I heard from behind, turning around I found Sahil looking at ne with mischievous eyes as he nods his head towards others, “give us your phone, no talk with out bhabi, till tomorrow morning!” Said Hammad as he snatched my phone off my hand, “hey, you can’t do that” I said in protest, “you can’t tell us what to do and what not to do!” said Samir joking them, “you guys are being too much, it’s not like I can’t go and see my bride if I want to” I said proudly, imagining the Bollywood scene I want to recreate by climbing her window....soon we got inside the house, after everyone got ready and filled their tummy as we moved towards our destination......

“bhai, I’m going.” I heard Ashar from downstairs, I went to him and asked where he’s going to which he replied “Well, I’m going to Hayat, you got your friends here with you and she got none if not for me, so I will prefer to ditch my own brother to join my girlfriend bachelors party.” He said and walked out without hearing my response.....

Shaking my head a little, I made my way towards my guys, after a while we rode off towards our destination, and Ashar on his way to Hayat, my brother does love his bhabi, he does irritates her a lot but as I see they take care of each other too, I might get add into the group officially after the marriage too....

________________________________________
1115 words...

It's your author's birthday, so I'm uploading 2 chapters as a gift to my readers ♡

Do let me know if you liked it♡