CHAPTER 25

HAYAT POV:

Everything happened so quickly, I couldn't comprehend, nikkah was already done, now I'm wearing Ahad name. I'm now..... Mrs. Ahad..........
Ashar stayed even after his family left. He went with chachu to look after all the preparations...
It feels good to know that now I have someone I can call mine, the one who can protect me, believe me, care about me, all the expectations I have from this marriage is going to ruin me if he is not like what i believe......but I shouldn’t doubt his care and love....
The person who should have given the sense of protection, love, care, bonding that a daughter should have with her father......I couldn't have it.......
Praying Magrib I made dua about the betterment of our life, my married life, and protection of my husband....
“Appi” I heard Sana as she came inside my room, “Yes?” I said as she took a seat near me, “well, appi, your husband is handsome I must say, but the guy who sat beside you was breath taking handsome, can I have his number please” she said with some gleamed eyes, I could sense her liking towards Ashar but what about him? Thinking fir sometime I calmly said, “I’ll ask him if he’s comfortable giving you his number then I’ll share it with you okay” as I finished my sentence I found her face scrunched up, she looked irritated, ignoring her reaction I turned to my book...
My phone made a ping sound when I came out from the wardrobe, I took the phone and saw Ahad message, it said "my wife" I smiled and texted back "yes, my husband" I did agreed to this marriage because I wanted someone who could protect me from the mistreat behaviour my father is going to show to steal my mother's property, I as a girl can not alone fight for myself, and my chachu..... I can't see two brothers fighting just because of me even though chachu does not acknowledge him as his own brother after his behaviour towards me..... I had shared each and everything about why I'm marrying Ahad to him, and he did not mind it, I have developed feelings for him, and I'm glad I did. He is a green forest that I have been looking for my entire life....

The nights went quicker than I thought. My mehndi, mayo, have been done already, Ashar stayed by my side even though I told him to leave he didn't. He's such a stubborn man....during the entire event I found Sana persistence towards Ashar, her try to initiating the conversation with him while him ignoring her the entire time....

Today... its my barat(wedding) I'm getting ready from the parlour that chachi has chosen, Uffff I'm so tired with this thing, they are too slow, does bridal makeup take this much time? How can a girl sit here for hours for just a makeup, I was getting irritated when I heard, "ayy stupid, don't move they are working right," Ashar. Yeahh. He did not leave me alone! Yes he's here, he came with gajray that Ahad had sent for me, yes Ahad, he send them and texted "I saw you wearing these every time you used to visit do darya so I thought to sent some on our special day to you, looking forward to our meet.”

Ashar and I had built a great bond, sibling duo.... it's chaotic to even say we have been knowing each other for like four months, and we argue like we have known each other since our birth....

"I'm going Hayat, this thing is too boring for me to see, I'm going to the lawn, and see if there's anything needed to be done" I asked the lady who was doing my eye makeup to stop and said "Ashar, do check if pink and white flowers are used instead of red there, and yeah please try to make the stage a little cagey, you know no child should pluck them out before the wedding ends" I said and he nodded, about to move out when Sana came in the room, looking all pretty in her silver lehenga that matched her skin tone and makeup perfectly, she said, “can I join you too, I might get bore here waiting for appi to get ready, please” giving her beautiful puppy eyes she said to Ashar as he looked at me, nodding my head to him he turned to her and said, “okay.”

I was finally ready, I chose wine red colour lehenga, with it’s dupatta on side and in front covering myself properly with it, it looked elegant yet beautiful, and a red with golden boarder net veil covering my face from everyone...... I am going to the lawn alone, in my car, yes in my car alone......

I had this dream, and no doubt my family supported me, I came out with the help of the helpers and chachi, chachi sat in another car with the driver uncle and I sat in my car, driving to the lawn, reciting some surah to keep myself calm.....

Reaching to the place I waited for chachu to come and get me, instead of him Ashar came, him again, my brother which I never had came.....and I am not complaining.....

"Meri pyari Miss Hayat, Masha Allah, makeup ka baad bhi churail lag rhi haa(my beloved sister, Masha Allah, even after the make up you look like a witch)" I hit him on his shoulder and look down, feeling a little self conscious....

"Ayyyyy ma mazak kr rha ho, teri shakal to wese b nazar nhi a rhi ha is veil ki waja se per mujhe pata ha tu sab se pyari lag rhi haa! (hey, I’m just kidding. I can’t see your face because of this veil, but I know you’re looking the most beautiful anyway!)" He said and side hugged me....

He helped me to get inside the lawn with chachi on side, and I went to the bridal room to sit there, till I get call to go outside, and stay with Ahad on the stage...

AHAD POV:
Getting ready for the wedding I looked in the mirror, wearing the white colour sherwani, with my favourite watch I was ready to go.....

I called Ashar to know about Hayat. "Why would I tell you about my sister, mind your business! My sister is getting married, you cheep man!" Ashar said through the phone with a hint of proudness in his voice, I smiled, shaking my head a little, "for your kind information, your sister is getting married to me only, I as her groom wants to know if she is okay" getting downstairs, phone attached to my ear I said.....

Looking at my three best friends taking to each other, I fake coughed a little and they turned to me "I'm busy man, don't call me till you reach here!" Ashar cut the call, and I looked at my guys ....
"Ready to go?" Sahil asked, and I nodded, making our way out. I sat inside the car and drove off with my guys following behind on their bikes, Hayat will take me to our home, yeah she will! On her car, the desi way to go groom's home has changed now since my wife has some beautiful dreams to fulfil and I as her husband should do each and everything to fulfil her dreams.....I wanted to ride on my bike to go to the lawn but I don't want anyone else riding it back to my place so I'm going to the lawn with my parents.....

Standing on the stage I could see people roaming here and there talking, media wanted to cover about the wedding since I as a young Billionaire got some reputation but who cares, I got no enemy to look after, the deals that I get are met to be mine with high work I present....

I hired ten photographers for the people who attended our wedding since my wife didn't like anyone to click her pictures without her permission, and for this reason every guest phone camera has been covered....I also hired two photographers who were here to take our wedding photos......

I was waiting for Hayat patiently, my friends were I don't know where they had gone, I couldn't find them and my brother too, are they all playing hide and seek in my wedding?

Soon, Hayat came with her chachi on her right side. While Ashar was standing behind her, her chachu came up and stood beside the sofa, looking at Hayat with teary eyes. Her face was covered in a veil.....

Soon, e sat beside each other, and I whispered "Meri biwi, bohat pyari lag rhi ha Masha Allah (my wife is looking very beautiful, Masha Allah)" I said and forward my hand in front of her, looking at my hand she finally hold it and replied "you aren’t looking any less my dear husband." I smiled and looked at the people at the front....

We were being photographed now, and her face was still covered in a veil. I am not complaining, though... "We are here," a scream was heard, and it was from Samir, "we would like to introduce ourselves to our dear bhabi," Hammad joined, "would you like to join our gang bhabi?" Here comes Sahil joining them too...

"We are your husband long lost brothers, I mean best friends, me and Ahad are diaper buddies and these two joined us when we went to Chicago for further studies, we three would like to add you bhabi in our group so we can torcher this man right here for all the daring sins he has done." Hammad said while standing next to me.

"Thank you, my dear three devar jee (brother in law), I'll keep the offer in mind," she said and tighten her hold on my hand.....they started to talk about everything in the world, to be specific me and my life, looking at then it felt like Hayat was the officer who was looking for evidence to torcher the criminal, all my friends around here looked like detectives...the good thing was that the criminal was standing right next to them listening to their conversation...

It's was time for the rukhsati, I could see her getting emotional, caressing her hand a little. I spoke, "I'm with you. Each and every one step you will take, you will find me beside you, I will be your protector forever." her chacha chachi came and hugged her, and now she was hiccupping like a little kid that she is..... Ashar had a Quran in his hand that he placed on her the top of her head yet a little away, there were not many people Hayat met here, Ashar too came forward and hugged her, Turing towards me he said "take care of my sister you bhai jaan, if you ever make her cry!" He pointed his index finger towards me, I shook my head and said,"I feel you have a personality disorder, Ashar."

After talking with chacha chachi, we took our leave, I sat inside the car passenger seat while she sat on the driving seat. She calmed herself down a bit and started the car. This feels illegal. It looks like I'm going to my bride's house, I thought to myself when I heard Hayat laughing, "you said it a loud, not in your thoughts" she said still driving while others following us from behind.....

My friends and Ashar were on their bikes while I was sitting with Hayat in her car, she looked too happy....

___________________________________________
1890 words

Hope you enjoy the chapter♡

Instagram: author_muniba
Expected vote: 20