CHAPTER 19

AHAD POV:

Spending time with hayat has become my favourite part of the day, from fixing our marriage date together, to her coming to cheer me up for my race today, to us texting each other. Everything was perfect and amazing.....

The way she opened up about her desire to arrange our wedding, the way she didn’t think about anything, and said all the things.... her hazel brown eyes were shining while she was asking if we could do what she wanted, I nodded to her question and she continued to rant about all the stuff and I am not complaining!!!!

Her head turning to the other side after I asked about her parents told me how sensitive topic this was,  should be careful while talking about them, how much pain she has gone through to sadden her mood to this extent with just a simple question.....

Having our meal in the car, we drove back to Do darya, and I came out of the car to see her coming out too, I wanted to open the door for her, but okay let’s wait till we get married.... she’s actually “miss independent” while I’m “l know you can do it but let me” guy....it’s funny yet cute...

Walking towards Ashar I could see some of his friends with him, I gave the paper bag of burger to him and gestured my head to Hayat, he looked at her and then at me, smiling he came forward, wiggling his annoying eyebrows he said “bhai, you are the sweetest, and as much as I have loved you for years can be now equal to the love my manic is giving me, getting me food hmmmm” He wiggled his eyebrows towards her and she looked away, she is blushing, she is blushing at his talk! His! Why not mine?

You dumb has ever done anything to make her blush? I scolded myself and let out a heavy sign.....“I’m going home now, I need to attend the office tomorrow and get my new bike home too,” I said while going towards my car....

Looking at Hayat, I saw her fidgeting with her fingers. “Can you send me not 1 chapter today but more like 5 to 6 chapters voice messages, please?” She said while standing right there, I heard her and smiled, she loves the audio book chapters I sent her daily in my own voice, she loves it I told myself and smiled “done my lady” I said and drive to my home......

She has become a part of my life without my own knowing....

Today I was not joining them for the race and all since I had some office work to complete, but I wanted to rest for sometime so I started recording the voice message of peer e kamil while reading the novel through my laptop, when I got a call from Ashar, “hmmm” I said while looking at the laptop, trying to see if I missed any line by mistake, “bhai, Hayat” ....

 “What happened to her, Ashar?” hearing him panicking, saying Hayat name I got tensed suddenly, it’s already 12 am, she didn’t got home till now, I took my car keys and went out trying to get the information out of Ashar about everything “bhai some people taunt her and she got angry she did a bet of drifting but not in her car but the one the guy had and she don’t know how to drift that car, bhai I’m trying to solve the issue but its getting out of the hand” hearing Ashar I asked for the name and model of the car “bhai it’s Civic type R 2021 model.”

“Wait till I come there, don’t start the show without my permission, wait for me.” I said and cut the call....

I drove as fast as I could and reached the place, searching for my family in the crowd. I saw her sitting on the passenger seat of her car while Ashar was speaking something to her, damn she looks angry....