CHAPTER 13

HAYAT POV:

He did not just - he just did not say all that!! I can't believe he is ready to marry me. He is quite good to be true, I wanted to say something when I heard Chachu "Little Warrior and Ahad come join us for lunch." I just went away from there, from him without replying, nahh I'm too shocked to even think anything, he is so calm....

Wearing black pants, a white shirt with a blazer all handsome, he came here to meet me, to make a tie between two families, to make me his forever.... he is going to be my husband in some months, months!!!

The greeting and things went well. Both families were happy, I had a chat with my uncle and auntie, and they both loved me. They were happy to accept me...

I was in my room when Chachu came and said, "Do you have anything to ask him, or are you really okay with this marriage??" He looked so worried...

"Chachu, can I talk to him before marriage, like, know him better, if it's okay?" Chachu smiled and said "Well I'll get his number for you. Are you saying yes to this marriage?" Chachu asked again confirming "Yes chachu" I smiled and said while looking down, he patted my head and walked out of the room.....

It's been a month since we met and a month of me having his number, yet I haven't texted him even once, I have been just enjoying my life while he is there in the back of my mind, I don't dare to send a greeting message......

But in this one month I have built a great bond with Ashar, It's Saturday, and here he's teaching me some things about my new car, I like this car a lot, damn I love this car a lot actually, "Look I don't want to die, you are a super crazy woman" Ashar screamed a little and said while I laughingly said, "will you call me stupid again??" ....."Ohh, I will, you idiot, who the hell says BMW bikes aren't great, huh, you stupid, idiot? Have you ever seen a BMW bike!!!!!" He again said, getting offended. He loves his bike a lot. He talked about it like it's his baby, and we have developed this friendship bond these days that we tease each other a lot..... "Oh yes! I have seen your bike," I said, making a disgusting face, controlling my laugh and looking at him. He was red, a whole red tomato that would burst out anytime. He was about to burst on me when it was interrupted by a sudden call, he gave me a side eye and walked back to talk when I suddenly got an idea and I did work on it, while he was leaning on my car, talking on the phone call, I started my car, startling him, I laughed a loud while he just glared at me, coming out of my car I looked at his face and laughed again.....

"You idiot, stop being so mannerless! Who's going to marry you, idiot? You stupid." He scolded me, "You mannerless, stupid, idiot, self-obsessed man, you are just one year older than me! Stop lecturing me like my father, and I'm already getting married in some months, " I said proudly, flipping my hair and giving him my proud smile.....

"He looked at me with horror. "ALLAH KIS BANDY KA NASEEB MA IS JAHIL LARKI KO LIKHAAA APNE!?" (Allah, which unlucky guy is going to marry this illiterate woman?) Ashar was praying for my future man when I took the empty bottle and hit him on his head "Ouch, you stupid what's your problem this time?" He asked, caressing the place I hit him on, "I'm a good girl. You don't need to pray for him like this, I'll take care of him." I said, looking at him innocently.....

He looked at me and said "Look, Miss Hayat, you are a good girl. You will be a good wife too, but -" he stopped in the middle sigh, he continued, "In your dreams, okay?" He looked at me again, cheekily "Yar, insan ban jaa, ma samjhi thi ka tu bhai sach ma meri tareef krne wala ha"(Come on, become a decent person, I thought you were genuinely going to appreciate me, bro) I said giving him my side eye while huffing a little as he just laughed...

"Okay, whatever I'm going to see you tomorrow at the race, Allah hafiz," I said and walked off to my car to drive back home, I miss my books now...

"What the hell, Aaron is good, he's not the villain," I screamed because I did not expect this, I wanted to punch Adam for insulting my girl, but what Aaron did OMG I'm so happy....squealing and doing my happy dance here and there. I shut up when my eyes met the wall clock.....

It was already fajr time when I finally stood up from my bed and made my way out to eat something, taking a slice of bread and water I moved to my bedroom and ate it, then did ablution and prayed fajr salah, and made dua(Prayed), "Yaa Allah I have said yes to this marriage proposal, and I do not know what my future holds, but you know and you are the only one who can change it, help me like you always did Allah, please guide me".....

Coming to the Do Darya again after a week, I looked for Ashar when Zeeshan came to me. "Appi, you finally came after so many days. What happened to your sports car?" he was looking for my car when I said, "Well, I got into an accident, and my car was damaged brutally, so my chachu brought me this one, do you like it??" I asked him, hoping he would say yes. "OH yes, I like it a lot. Now I Ashar bhai, Ahmed bhai and Ahad bhai can come with you for a long drive, right?" He said smilingly, but his one word caught my attention. AHAD.....is he the Ahad I'm going to marry? Oh, he might be someone else. Many people's names can be the same right, I thought to myself, shaking my head a little. I said, "Yes, we can go all together, but you tell me where is Ashar?" I asked him, to which he said, "Ashar bhai is on the other side of the road with his brother talking about something, I'll take you to him" he forwarded his hand for me to hold, he's such a young boy, full of spirit, I held his hand and walked with him to the other side of the road...

"I said NO!" I heard a loud, deep voice before I could see his face, "bhai, listen to me! Let me meet her please!!" Ashar was requesting to meet someone when Zeeshan spoke. "Bhai look appi is here to meet you." Both of the men looked back, and I widened my eyes.....

"You stupid, is this the time to come here? It's already 9 pm, yarr," Ashar said while I was staring at the man next to him, we held each other eye contact like we were playing a game...it was like time stopped suddenly, and everything around me was blurred...

"You wanted to meet your future bhabi Ashar, and here she is, SOON. TO. BE. MRS. AHAD" Ahad said with a small lingering smile on his lips. I bit my lower lips, trying not to smile...

We both were standing outside my car, no one was talking...I did not initiate, nor did he .....

"Ahad."

"Hayat."

We said at the same time, looking at each other, Ahad smiled and said, "My lady, you say first,"

"I- I didn't know you were serious when you said you race - I thought you just kidding with me," I said, fidgeting with my fingers, "everything I said that day, was 100% true, I do have some complications with race but still I race on weekends, three months ago, I got into an accident and I lost my bike that day, so that is why I have been away from this place for some time now, I came today because Ashar hasn't come to work for a week and he's been sulking because he wasn't able to come to your house to meet you last time," he said looking straight ahead, I listened to him carefully and one thing that caught me attention was an accident... I knew the person I got into an accident with was Ashar's brother, but I didn't know I hit my to-be husband that night. That's so embarrassing. How would I tell him about it...

___________________________________________
1460 words ......

A MUCH-NEEDED INTERACTION BETWEEN OUR COUPLE.....

de let me know if you liked it or not......