CHAPTER 15

HAYAT POV:

"Ashar, I didn't know you were Eira's brother and my soon to be brother in law, even though I'm younger than you, but still in relation, I'm your bhabi so be respectfully to me!" I said proudly.....

"Ohh, common, Miss Hayat, you are my student and friend first, then you are my bhabi, so there is no respect between us. Keep that in your mind, " Ashar said while wearing his helmet....

I miss my old car more for race, but still, I love this one.....I should be grateful for whatever I have..... sitting in my car waiting for Ashar to signal about starting the drive when I got a sudden notification, looking for who has texted me at this time of the day, the name of Ahad appeared on my screen and  a smile broke on my face, reading the message I thought about him wanting to text me but didn't knew what so he texted this instead but I won't let him know I caught his this cute moment, I replied, “I’ll be glad to cheer for my to be husband, but would he like to sit beside me and watch me drift my car for the show?" I asked, finally wanting to start a conversation myself.....

Driving the car on full speed with him looking at my way of driving so he can tell me about my mistakes and excellence....Ashar and I had fun....

"You did great today, Miss Hayat, but you still need to be careful for freestyle and drifting, we need some professional for you to learn about it, it can be dangerous, you have been driving your last car for years, and you got this one just some weeks ago, you need to practice everything, I'll ask someone for help. Cut, " He said, I carefully listened to him and replied,"I got it, I'll go now, I need to clear my head, Allah hafiz" parting my ways with him, as it was already night and I needed to return home, I'm so hungry and tired, I was gambling with my thoughts when I got another notification, "I got a call from Ashar, he said and I quote YOUR GIRL HAVE LEFT AFTER SAYING ALLAH HAFIZ, NOT EVEN ASKING IF I WANTED TO HAVE A DINNER WITH MY SOON TO BE BHABI, BHAI YOU NEED TO TEACH HER SOME MANNERS, THAT STUPIED DIDN'T EVEN SAID THANK YOU SIR, I don't know what to say now but drive home safely Hayat" I smiled reading his message, but why didn't he replied to my earlier text till now, he might have forgotten to reply while working, thinking to myself I clicked on his number and pinned it on my WhatsApp and favourite it in my contacts.....saving his number as, “soon to be mine”...

"Chachi, I'm home and hungry" I said while sitting on the couch "you came after the whole day chanda, don't you miss your chachi hmmm, look your Chacha hasn't come home till now, I was all alone, come early tomorrow if possible I'll make your favourite dishes" I listened to her and nodded my head while laying my head on her lap, closing my eyes, "when do you want to join university chanda" I opened my eyes and said "since the admission are starting soon I'll go there and talk about my transfer and get my admission done right there" she nodded and said "so when do you want to get married?" To which I hide my face on her lap and said, “whenever you both decide, I consider you both as my guardian and no one else in this family, so you both decide everything" chachi caressed my hairs and peaked my forehead, standing up going towards the kitchen....

I don’t have many people added to my contact list. It's just Chacha, chachi, Eira, Ashar, Zeeshan, Sana my sister, and now my future husband Ahad...there were never many people who liked me, I couldn’t make friends in school because they all didn’t wanted to have a motherless kid as there friend, I was always in my own world.....

Taking my book Reveal Me, I took a picture and posted it on my status with a caption of “my new read.”

Getting the notification, I looked for the person and it was Ahad again, I smiled and read the message, "Do you read Urdu novels too?" It was his question, and I didn't know what I should say when I have never read Urdu novel "I don't read Urdu novels, since I'm really not good in reading or writing in Urdu, but I want to read some of the most famous Urdu novels someday if possible" I replied and rest my back to the headboard of the bed "that are?" A question again "well some are peer e kamil, aab -e-hayat, jannat ke pattay, namal, usri yusra, roh-e-yaram and many more but I don't remember there names" I said and waited for his reply....

"Hmmm, I have read some, and they changed my perspective towards live, I do have the books, and this weekend, I'll give them to you to read" I read the message and was dumbfounded because I just told him in the above messages about me not able to write or read in Urdu but still he wants me to read, I'll try to read then, I thought to myself and texted back "okay, done" I said and finally drift to sleep....