But then, as she said those words, the world around her wrapped and twisted and everything turned black for a moment. Then, her eyes fluttered open, only to find herself lying in her bed, covered in sweat, her heart still racing.

It was just a dream-a vivid, overwhelming dream that felt all too real. Her heart was pounding crazily and she was hearing it inside her own head. She was still feeling that warmth in her chest, that melting sensation from the dream, but now it was fading, replaced by the cold reality of her room. She didn't bother to look around, the chamber was faint anyway, the only source of light being the dim glow of the moon filtering through the curtains.

She felt a pang of disappointment and emptiness as she tried to shake off the remnants of the dream. It had felt so vivid, so real, so beautiful, and she wondered why she saw it. And deep down, she didn't want it to end. She sat up and gripped her hair in frustration.

It was embarrassing and shameful, her mind playing tricks on her in such a way. He was her enemy, he supposedly killed her parents and he was a cruel ruler. And she couldn't believe he kissed her in the dream and told her he loved her. It was absurd. And the worst was that she told him she loved him too. She couldn't shake away the dread of shame.

"What are you thinking about?" that deep voice startled Regan and she flinched, looking up to see that sorcerer sitting on a couch across from her. His expression was blank and she felt her breath hitch. Had he been here all along? Was he watching her sleep? It was dark and it was hard to see his features clearly, but she could feel his gaze on her, intense and penetrating.

"Why are you here?" she asked, her mind still racing. The sight of him made her heart race even faster, but she tried to push aside the memories of that dream. It wasn't real. It couldn't be. He'd never feel....that....way.

"You fell unconscious and I brought you back here," he replied coolly.

"And how did I fall unconscious?" Regan demanded, her voice trembling slightly. "What did you do to me?"

"I didn't do anything," Sirius replied nonchalantly, "you got overcharged. It's common when you try to escape things you're not supposed to."

Regan's eyes narrowed, her jaw clenching. "Don't give me that. You're lying," she retorted, her voice firm despite the lingering fear. "I know you did something to me. What was it?"

Sirius leaned back in his seat, his expression unreadable, "It's not my fault that you can't handle your power. Do you remember anything?"

Regan's frown deepened. What did she remember? She remembered she was inside the dungeon, she freed a prisoner, then Sirius found her and then.... the dream. She shook her head, trying to clear her thoughts. What if he was lying? What if he had used a spell on her while she was unconscious and then he made her dream that dream? The thought sent a sense of dread through her. What if he knew what she dreamed?

"You fell unconscious while arguing with me, when you were saying you weren't bound to me," Sirius stated calmly, his eyes never leaving her face.

She certainly remembered all that. At least that hadn't been a dream. "And how did you bring me here?" she asked with an accusing voice, narrowing her eyes.

"I used a simple teleportation spell," he answered, "it's not hard to teleport." After that, she didn't speak and her mind started wandering to other things.

"So, what were you thinking when you woke up?" he asked, narrowing his eyes with a hint of curiosity. It was weird, she was being too silent. She was always vocal and argumentative, especially with him.

Regan took a deep breath, trying to diffuse the dream from her mind. "I was thinking how I'll destroy your reign and corrupted order," she said, trying to sound furious and determined.