The elevator door opened and they were filled with a blasting music and a dark room full of people, lightened from time to time with the laser lights.

"I've got it from now." She screamed to the driver, gaining a nod from him as he pressed the ground floor button and disappeared behind the doors. She sighed and started to walk in the direction of the bar, as it was the most visible place in the whole room. She squeezed through the groups of people, until she finally reached it. She was relieved to see a familiar face there.

"Hey." She tapped Sophie on the shoulder, making her quickly turn around.

"You're here!" She smiled widely and pulled her into a hug. "I'm just getting tequila shots for everybody, wait let me get you one as well!" She screamed and told the bartender to pour her one more shot.

"Oh no, thank you, I'm okay!" She tried to scream through the music.

"Girl, there's no way you're not doing shots with us!" She frowned playfully at her. "Come on, help me out."

They both carried a tray full of shots. The smell of alcohol hit Ann's nostrils and she felt as if she could puke any minute. How is she going to get away with not taking the shot with all of them?

They went into a more secluded and quieter area. It was some sort of VIP section as there were security guards standing outside of it.

"She's with me." Stated Sophie and they let them in. "Look who I found!" Cheered Sophie, placing her tray on the table, where everyone was sitting.

They all turned to Ann and waved, greeting her and encouraging her to sit with them. The only one not doing that was Joe, who looked her up and down and dove into his phone straight after. Ann placed her tray on the table as well and sat next to Kevin at the end of the couch.

"Everyone grab one, I wanna make a toast." Said Sophie, passing everyone their shots.

When she got to Ann, she tried to decline with a hand gesture, but Sophie didn't take no for an answer.

"You have to!"

"Thank you, but I'm really not feeling well today." She smiled weakly at her.

"Oh come on! Just one for the toast!"

"I'm okay, really."

"Come on! Thought you were more fun!" She said, trying to place the shot in Ann's hand.

"Sophie, leave her!" Joe screamed from across the table. Ann quickly turn to look at him and saw he had a big frown on his face. He looked and sounded furious. "If she doesn't want to drink, then she doesn't want to drink."

The room got incredibly quiet, only the indistinct sound of music heard in the background. Ann looked as Joe was giving Sophie a death stare and she was looking at him confused. The rest just sat quietly, scared to break the silence. Finally, Kevin cleared his throat.

"I wanna make a toast first!" He got up, grabbing his shot glass. "To my brothers, for giving me an opportunity to do what I love for a living. To my beautiful wife, for supporting me in everything that I do and to my beautiful girls at home for making me the happiest father alive." He said, gaining cheers and applause from the group. "I also wanted to toast to Ann, who is here in the name of the whole band."

Ann quickly looked up at him with wide eyes. She could feel herself blushing.

"Toast to you and the whole band for making this tour so special. You're doing an amazing job and we're so happy you're part of this journey." He smiled at her, gesturing for her to stand up. He pulled her into a hug, making everyone cheer for them.