She gets up and walks toward Felix, who is super puzzled. He looked around the room, and none of the others were as confused as him. Did they know what she was going to say? He noticed Hyunjin giving him a look of sympathy.

"Do you recognize me, Lix?" Olivia asked, in the softest voice. Felix's mind did multiple somersaults, trying to identify the woman in front of him. Soon enough, Felix's face lit up like a light bulb.

"Livie?" Felix's voice quivered. Olivia smiled wide. "Is that... you?"

"Yes!" Olivia launched forward and enveloped her brother in a warm hug. "It's me, I missed you."

"I- I..." Felix hugged her tighter. "I thought you were gone."

Olivia pulled away for a moment and smiled. "Well, I'm here now."

Felix smiles through the tears and nods. "I missed you too."

They embraced for a few minutes before letting go of each other. However, they stood beside each other, hand in hand.

Olivia looked towards the newcomers, glancing at each one of them. "You all might need to sit down for this."

They all do after a little hesitation. Olivia turns to Felix. "You too, Lixie."

Felix nodded, slowly walking towards Hyunjin and taking a seat beside him. Hyunjin's hands immediately wrap around the other protectively, holding Felix as close to him as possible.

"I know you're all itching to take Felix and leave this place," Olivia began. "But what I'm about to tell you in the next few minutes is extremely crucial."

Eight nods followed.

"The reason," Olivia continued. "You don't see a future version of Felix amongst us now is because... he's dead."

Felix shuts his eyes tight and lowers his head. Hyunjin's hold on him tightens, like he's frozen in place. There is utter silence in the room.

"That... that can't be," Chan muttered, voice trembling.

"It's true," Olivia answered. "The government... they tested on Felix. Constantly, all day, every day. One of those tests went horribly wrong and... you know the rest."

Felix buried his face in his hands. He'd told Hyunjin that death didn't affect him as much as it did others, but listening to Olivia speak of his death made him feel an immense pain.

"Why," Felix began with a shaky voice. "Why were they testing on me?"

Olivia sighed. "It's because during your battle with the villains, actual villains, your powers they... they evolved."

"What do you mean evolved?" Chan asked.

"The battle was intense," the other Chan spoke. "There was a mishap, and Hyunjin got injured badly, really badly. Felix gave his all to heal him and something... happened."