[ 093 ] mothers

𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗜𝗜𝗜 ━━ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗛 𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗘
093. mothers

JANUARY, 1979

          "𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗘! 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞𝗦 𝗜𝗦 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗞𝗘𝗡!" 𝗦𝗜𝗥𝗜𝗨𝗦 𝗬𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗗 very early in the morning, and Scarlet was making her way downstairs whilst rubbing her eyes and still yawning. Her eyes fell on Sirius shuffling through her book shelf curiously. It took her a few seconds before she scanned his actions and her eyes glanced at the dark-green leather book. "I can't open it, why doesn't it open?"

"Sirius, give it back," she ran towards him, panicked, and he laid her eyes on her. Suddenly, he found himself smirking when he saw her still wearing a tiny nightgown. "'Morning, gorgeous—"

"GIVE IT BACK!" She roared, stomping towards him. Sirius took this opportunity to smirk and raise his arms, holding the book in his hand in the air. Scarlet jumped forward to reach it, and collided with his chest harshly before her feet hit the ground again. "Sirius!" She groaned, hitting his arm roughly before trying to reach for the book. The book.

"What will I get in return?" He leaned forward to teasingly utter, lips still tugged at the corners.

Scarlet went ahead and used the tips of her fingers to tickle his underarm, and all the way down to his belly. Catching this action as unpredictable, he let out a peal of laugher. "Stop, stop!"

She continued through his laughter and pleas to stop until his fingers weakened and unwrapped themselves from the green book. Scarlet lunged forward and caught onto it before it could hit the ground.

"Godric, Blondie," he exhaled roughly, blinking hard to catch his breath. "It's not a good sign to be that obsessed with your books."

"Look, I have some work to get to today, alright?" She moved towards a tiny safe under one of the wardrobes, and concealed the book before locking the safe. When she turned around, she noticed Sirius frowning lightly which made her sigh. "Would you like to come along and play detectives?"

Sirius' eyes widened as he approached her, "You're meaning to tell me I can actually be part of your investigations?"

"You'll only be lingering around whilst I do my work," Scarlet answered and this seemed to be the best thing that ever happened to Sirius. He came forward to wrap an arm around her waist, dipped her to kiss her. She gasped at the suddenness of the action, and instantly kissed back by wrapping her arms around his neck. "Alright, alright, you'll have to get ready now."

youth ━━ s. black ¹On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara