[ 025 ] none of this is real

𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗜 ━━ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗘𝗖𝗧 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧
025. none of this is real

( song for the chapter:
ceilings ━ lizzy mcalpine )

( trigger warning:
mentions of sexual assault )

( trigger warning:mentions of sexual assault )

           𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗔𝗬 𝗦𝗜𝗥𝗜𝗨𝗦 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗙𝗨𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗔𝗡 𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗘, he could totally pull out his wand and Avada Kedrvra somebody, he was burning with rage. After Herbology, as he was walking with his friends, he was eerily quiet.

"Padfoot, are you cool, man?" James asked, his usual large smile plastered to his face. Sirius had a neutral look on his face, jaw clenched and no sign of his regular mischief glinting in his eyes. "Pads?"

"What?" He snapped out, looking around when his sight fell outside of the balcony, watching a very familiar figure walking towards the castle. "I've to do something, I'll see you guys later,"

"All right," Remus softly nodded as he stomped away, he turned to the other two boys who simply shrugged in confusion, "What is going on with him?" he wondered out loud.

      Sirius was near Hogwarts' main gate within a minute, eyes practically burning with fire. He had never looked at someone he didn't even know with this enormous level of hatred. The idea of that moron even touching a strand of hair on Scarlet's hair made Sirius want to cut out all of Silas Abrams' limps.

      He wanted him to hurt. He wanted him to hurt as much as he had hurt Scarlet. Sirius felt disgusted to even step near that boy. That rage was escalating by every second Sirius stared at him with venom in his irises, wanting to punch Abrams until his knuckles were wounded and Abrams' throat was red and raw from screaming to stop

"I don't know if you developed selective hearing or something, but when a woman tells you to stop," Sirius started, allowing Silas to turn around with a perplexed look on his face. "You fucking stop."

Sirius balled his hand into a fist, fingernails digging deep into his palm. Reeling his elbow back, he connected his knuckles with Silas' nose; his head was thrown back, hand flying to his bloodied nose.

"What the fuck, dude?" Silas gasped, looking at the crimson liquid rushing from his nose.

Running on adrenaline, he balled his fingers into a tight fist and threw a punch in Sirius' direction who easily dodged it, allowing his own fist to plummet into the Abrams' face again.