[ 020 ] history repeats itself

𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗜 ━━ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗘𝗖𝗧 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧
020. history repeats itself

( song for the chapter:
delicate — taylor swift )

( song for the chapter:delicate — taylor swift )

          𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗙𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚, 𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗘𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 were making their way out of the Great Hall when "Your boyfriend's waiting for you," the brunette raised a brow, a teasing smile on her lips.

      Scarlet followed her eye line to see Sirius by the railing, leaning against it with his arms crossed whilst the three other friends stood a bit far, giggling about something.

"I'll catch up with you later," Scarlet slowly told Everest who winked before walking away.

"Black," she greeted shortly.

He sent her a flirtatious wink, grinning simultaneously. Scarlet was quite used to this behaviour by now, "The boys want to meet your officially, they haven't stopped asking."

Scarlet knitted her brows together, "Are you sure it's them who wants to see me?"

Sirius did not find the smirk on her face amusing. "Really, they're getting all weird about it," he shrugged, then his voice raised about eight octaves as he began to mock Peter, "'Oh! But you brought all your other girls to the common room!'"

"Did you?" She asked curiously.

"T-that's not the point," he scoffed, "I'll find you after class." He pointedly said, not allowing her to protest before he walked away over to his friends.

      "I TOLD YOU I'D FIND YOU," SIRIUS BLACK APPEARED when Scarlet was making her way down the Slytherin dungeon.

"Hm, you deserve a medal," she rolled her eyes, sarcastically. "Can I bring Eve?"

"Everest Chasseur?" Sirius knitted his brows, a bit hesitant about allowing a hunter-legacy and a literal werewolf to be in a room together.

"She doesn't bite," she shrugged and Sirius burst out laughing at the irony of her words. Scarlet couldn't think he could get any weirder.

"Sure, bring her along."

Her face brightened up as she turned around with a flick of her hair harshly hitting his face, an 'ouch' sound leaving his lips.