Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 25)

Start from the beginning

If there was wonwoo he would definitely realize that you are not OK. But Joshua couldn't. It's not like you were expecting him to realize. But as soon as Joshua went away, you remembered wonwoo. That if he was here he wouldn't leave you if saw you aren't feeling good. Ahh right then you remember he literally abducted you and had forcefully sex with you. You sighed thinking everytime you just remember the good parts. But when he was forcing you, you try not to remember those. But after thinking about him, the last thing of his thought is about raping you. Then you feel sadder thinking why everytime he is in your mind. Even though he harmed you like this.

'Want some drink?'

You saw a guy came and sat beside you. He was smoking.

'No thanks.'

'You can try though. The wine is the best tonight.'

You forced a smile and got up to find Joshua. You would tell him that you would leave then. It was feeling very comfortable. Also it made you sad how Joshua wasn't giving you time, if wonwoo was here he wouldn't make you stay alone.
You banged your head to floor in imagination thinking about wonwoo again.

The corridor was long. You started running at one point when you found that guy who tried to talk with you was following you. He also said something

'Hey wait up at least give me your number. I didn't know Joshua had a hot friend as you.'

You tried to just ignore him and walked away but it was too creepy because there was no one in that corridor. And that creep almost reached you. You were running for your life searching for Joshua. At one point you thought to run or hide since you couldn't find him.

And suddenly someone called out your name.

It was Joshua.

'Y/n! What happened? Why are you running?'

You were so nervous that were trembling in fear.

'Why are you crying?'

You awkwardly got closer to him and looked behind. Joshua just noticed that you were being chased by one of his friends. This guy is pervert he knows well. He realized what could possibly happen.

He held your arms asking

'Are you okay??'

You nodded wiping your tears.

'Did he hurt you? He touched you?'

'N-no!'

'I'm so sorry y/n. I should have been with you.'