- 36 - Revived bonds

{Wat's POV}

Today Akk had his entrance exams and I couldn't stop thinking about him.

"Wat, you seem really worked up about wishing luck to Akk. You know it awaits us as well."

"Yes, Khan, and that's why we have to wish him luck so he'll do the same for us!" Because Khan and I decided to stay together even in the university, we are going to take the entrance exams on the same day.

"So that's why Akk's missing today..." Ayan was swinging on his chair which he can't do when Akk is around.

"And you? Where are you going after university?" Khan asked and he seemed uninterested.

"Have no idea... right now I just want to graduate." He seemed sad out of sudden.

"Do you still have feelings for Akk?" I waited for his sarcasm but it didn't come this time.

"I wish..." He just said and then stayed quiet. He looked like after a break up so we rather let him be.

When our classes finally ended, Ayan was the first to leave and I headed to our condo with Khan but beside the condo we saw Chon's car.

"Khan? What are you doing?"

"I think I saw someone in it... oh Gosh... don't look, Wat!" Too late. My curiosity didn't let me but I really didn't have to see our naked housemates.

"Ahh... it's really different from the time when we shower after judo." Khan said but didn't look away.

"Let them at least put something on!" I tried to separate his face from the car window.

They quickly got out three minutes later.

"Guys! Are you freaking sane?!" I shouted and they looked too embarrassed to say something.

"Oi, Wat, you remember the time when Akk covered for us on the toilet... this is still fine." I face-palmed.

"Don't you dare think about something naughty now!' He looked away meaning he already has something on his mind... it's too late for me.

"You are here early, haha." Chon stroked his cheek and I saw a piercing on his lip and what in the hell was he wearing?!

"Akk... does this turn you on?" I asked and he didn't say anything.

"See? They are also doing role-plays!" It turned against me!

"Khan! Didn't you promise to me that we'll go to more dates now?"

"And after that?" I smirked.

"After that we'll visit my parents." His jaw dropped and Akk and Chon quietly got into the condo. Good, I needed privacy now anyways.

"Well... I kinda mentioned I'm in a relationship when I called them and they... want to meet her." He frowned.

"You didn't even tell them you are dating a guy?!" I crossed my arms.

"I got scared, okay? I was afraid I'd get the same reaction you got from your parents..." He put his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Wat, you went through hell because of my parents... but what should we do? Should I just introduce myself as your lover?" Imagining the situation... is frightening.

"God... I can't even stand up to them and tell them I want to make famous indie movies in the future... how can I tell them I'm also gay?"

"Wat... your parents kept giving you more money than you needed without digging into it... they may take it better than mine..." I hugged him and wanted to get over this quickly... because I unintentionally invited them to our date... they told me they want to surprise my lover which is the worst idea ever but I didn't find the courage to oppose them.