- 9 - Indie movie

{Akk's POV}

I calmed down after Khan's strong words. I guess I shouldn't worry about the teachers that much but... my future depends on it. They are not different to Thua but he isn't dating anyone so they don't see him as a threat. I'm also worried about Khan and Wat. They are in a prefect club and Wat is giving it his all.

I didn't want to leave my parents but there was nothing I could do for them at the moment so we returned back to my house.

Our mood was killed and we didn't feel like doing anything...

"Hey guys, do you mind doing that indie movie I talked about?" Wat said with Khan's hand wrapped around his neck.

"I don't think-."

"I'd love to!" Chon was faster than me.

"Okay, we can do this." I changed my mind and was glad it will distract me from my thoughts.

"Okay, so in this movie you Akk will be the hazer and Chon will be a disobedient junior."

"Oi! That's close to reality!" Khan immediately shouted.

"I'm doing it according to the BL series P'Chon recommended to me..." I quite liked the idea. I just have to be strict, right? It's nothing hard.

We went outside to train our lines.

"Akk, you are the leader of the hazers. You must be tough and really aggressive and P'Chon... just be yourself." Wat was too enthusiastic but he was great as a director.

"We will start with this scene... if you follow the rules, you'll achieve gear badge at the ceremonial. You'll show it to your juniors... Khan will represent all of them and P'Chon will tell you his way of achieving the gear badge." Okay, I just have to be aggressive.

"3... 2... 1... Action!" I stepped closer to Chon and the rest played by Khan.

"Juniors!! Do you know what this is?! It's an honorable symbol of our faculty and you have to prove you deserve it!!

Chon stepped closer to me.

"But there's a different way to get it."

"Chonlatee!!" He was just an inch apart from my face. Then he touched my hand with the badge.

"If I... make you my wife, the badge will belong to me as well..." He said seductively and I burst out laughing.

"Cut! Cut! God Akk, why did you start laughing?! This is a serious moment and he humiliates you in front of everyone and Khan! What the hell are you doing?! How could you fall asleep?!"

"What...?" Khan opened his eyes. I already forgot that Wat changes his personality during shooting.

"Let's do another take and Khan, cheer for Chon, okay? Chon is standing up for the juniors and takes their frustration on himself!" Khan was scared and didn't even wink during the next take.

The next scene was quite similar and I was losing my voice. We used the stairs in front of the main door for that.

"Okay... 3... 2... 1... action!" I walked down the stairs while Chon was sitting on one step in front of me.

"What are you doing here? Thinking about what you did wrong?"

"Uhmm, I shouldn't talk back to you and humiliate you in front of other hazers." I frowned.

"That's not the reason I kicked you out of the hall! You are standing up for your friends too much!"

"Huh? I'm just trying to help! Not to be a center of attention!" I bowed my head.